Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Rubik 2 new maxi singles release

Rubik 2 new maxi singles "Red impulse" "pulse of black" will be released at 2011/12/22 (1,050yen each)

"Red impulse" [track list]

01.Astrism

02.Under the mind

"pulse of black" [track list]

01.I Think

02.蛍光(keikou)

I Think... I am extremely excited for these!

I've been waiting for another release by them.

I wish they had a better website though, to keep us updated more.

Anyway, thanks for the news Trombe!

their new maxi single "Red impulse" will be sold in advance at their presents live "PSYCHEDELIC HOME PARTY" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/11/17, and their new maxi single "pulse of black" will be sold in advance at their one-man live "PSYCHEDELIC HOME PARTY" at Shibuya CHELSEA HOTEL at 2011/12/17

They just had a little live ustream event.

They played 3 songs (I believe "Astrism," "Under the mind," and possibly 蛍光).

Then stopped and chatted about the CD release, a PV release called "Rubik color" (which appears to have been filmed in the same place as Hizaki grace project's "Philosopher") and other stuff. Then they played a final track, probably "I think". Most of the songs had a heavier sound than their more recent singles.

Looking forward to getting my CD's!

Then stopped and chatted about the CD release, a PV release called "Rubik color" (which appears to have been filmed in the same place as Hizaki grace project's "Philosopher") and other stuff. Then they played a final track, probably "I think". Most of the songs had a heavier sound than their more recent singles.

You did record this, right? :D I didn't even know this was happening or I would have watched it as well x_x

You did record this, right? :D I didn't even know this was happening or I would have watched it as well x_x

:arg: Sorry, boo.

I just found out when I randomly check Kei's blog this morning and he had the link.

I wouldn't begin to know how to record anyway, haha.

As I said, I wish their website would keep us updated better!

(There's not even a discography section, ugh)

Rubik finally makes more use of their youtube channel.

Here's a (semi-)live video of 夜光ハイエナ. I say semi-live, because sometimes I swear, the live audio (very sneakily) switches to the studio version of the song.

gctymlR7NVc

Sign in to follow this