Sign in to follow this  
sai

TVXQ!/DBSK/Tohoshinki (hoMin)

tvxq-homin.jpg

The new TVXQ!/DBSK/Tohoshinki after Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu left. Personally, everything this band ever made was hit/miss with me (their best releases being their 4th Japanese album and their Japanese BREAK OUT! single), but after those three left I haven't been disappointed by a single thing these two guys made. Their Korean album was great, their Superstar & Keep Your Head Down singles were great as well, and they're releasing their 5th Japanese album called TONE next Wednesday!

Tracklist:

01. Introduction ~magenta~

02. B.U.T. (BE-AU-TY)

03. I Think U Know

04. Duet

05. Thank you my girl

06. Telephone

07. Back to Tomorrow

08. Why? (Keep Your Head Down)

09. MAXIMUM

10. I Don’t Know

11. Superstar

12. Shiawase Iro no Hana

13. Easy Mind

DVD:

01. Why? (Keep Your Head Down)

02. I Don’t Know

03. Superstar

04. B.U.T. (BE-AU-TY)

05. I Don’t Know Dance Version

06. Superstar Dance Version

07. B.U.T. (BE-AU-TY) Dance Version

First Press Only: Superstar PV Shoot Off Shot Movie

First Press Bonus:

01. Jacket Size Card (One Out of Six)

02. DVD: Off Shot Movie

03. Event Application

02. B.U.T. (BE-AU-TY)

03. I Think U Know

04. Duet

05. Thank you my girl

06. Telephone

07. Back to Tomorrow

09. MAXIMUM

10. I Don’t Know

11. Superstar

12. Shiawase Iro no Hana

13. Weep

DVD:

01. February 8th 2011 Event @ Makuhari Messe LIVE Video MAXIMUM/Why? (Keep Your Head Down)

02. Superstar JK Shoot Off Shot Movie

03. Album JK Shoot Off Shot Movie

First Press Bonus:

02. Special Mini Photo Booklet

03. Event Application

-

02. B.U.T. (BE-AU-TY)

03. I Think U Know

04. Duet

05. Thank you my girl

06. Telephone

07. Back to Tomorrow

09. MAXIMUM

10. I Don’t Know

11. Superstar

12. Shiawase Iro no Hana

13. Easy Mind

14. Weep

15. Somebody to Love (2011 Version)

First Press Bonus:

02. Event Application

B.U.T full PV (bad quality)

o4dqu10ipy8

So this topic is made for the TVXQ! consisting of hoMin, not their earlier formation. Discuss :D

Still like the other three better, but I think they're doing great concerning the circumstances. I do, however, hate it when they perform older songs like Rising Sun for instance. It just feels so lonely without the other 3 there :P

Haven't listened to the new songs yet, but I'm sure they'll do great nonetheless :)

You should most definitely check the new stuff. I have high expectations of the new album as well. I don't really like JYJ. It's just...it's too much old TVXQ! crappy ballads. All those ballads were composed by those three, so I'm happy the other two don't do that anymore. JYJ's full length was disappointing I thought

Yeah, I wasn't talking about JYJ's music though :P I just liked those three members the most out of the whole group, so yeah I have more reasons to follow JYJ than TVXQ as homin.

I listened to Keep Your Head Down when it came out, but I never really got into it. The title track wasn't that bad, and I really loved the song for Athena. Don't really know about the rest. I always loved their Japanese stuff more than the Korean though. Maybe I will love TVXQ's new album.

Ah I see :P didn't get that part. I thought these guys were good for the entertainment (Junsu's English skills ftw: Hey you want me I want you 8D) but as you like the Japanese stuff better (so do I, concerning the old 5 members, the Secret Code was great) I think you really might like this new one

I think the whole "I really want to touch myself" part in Purple Line is hilarious :P Actually I'm surprised they ever managed to record an english album. JYJ's Get Out seems nice though (and I love Mission and Empty.) But as my internet won't load at the moment, or hardly, I haven't been able to listen to the complete song :s

I'm definitely going to check out the new release. :-)

(BTW, I've been thinking this for the past days, but you have a nice Kiseop avatar :P)

Thanks, even though I just changed it xD Kiseop is my fav. member in U-Kiss, so yeah :P I really like the A-Cha song and the teaser of it so yeah Leeteuk wins in the end (he always will, I love that man)

Yep I'm Dutch xD I'll give you my twitter tomorrow through PM (currently I'm trying to sleep but I'm not tired yet xD

Sign in to follow this