Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ダウト(D=OUT) new maxi single "全身全霊LIVES(zenshinzenrei LIVES)"

ダウト(D=OUT) new maxi single "全身全霊LIVES(zenshinzenrei LIVES)" will be released at 2011/11/02 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "全身全霊LIVES(zenshinzenrei LIVES)" PV & variety making), limited edition TYPE B (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including special variety programme "ダ!ダ!ダ!ダウト☆(da! da! da! D=OUT)"), and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.全身全霊LIVES(zenshinzenrei LIVES)

02.Rain man

03.富と名声(tomi to meisei) (included in regular edition)

http://www.pscompany.co.jp/d-out/

The main track is bland and boring, I really like the third preview though, sounds like the good old D=OUT. Rain Man sounds like D=OUT experimenting, but it most certainly doesn't sound bad. Looking forward to the B-sides.

The main track is bland and boring, I really like the third preview though, sounds like the good old D=OUT. Rain Man sounds like D=OUT experimenting, but it most certainly doesn't sound bad. Looking forward to the B-sides.

Yeah, the 3rd tracks is really nice. I honestly like Rain Man more though. The way the preview ended with that bass was pretty nice and I hope the rest of the song is along those lines.

Sign in to follow this