Sign in to follow this  
madygrain

実験台モルモット (Jikkendai Marmot) new album and oneman.

Previously posted as rumor, thanks to Trombe's kindness we can confirm that they will hold their one-man live "劇場版実験台モルモット2011~猫と廃墟と遊園地(neko to haikyo to yuuenchi)~" at Shibuya GLAD at 2011/12/10, at which their new album will be sold in advance.

It seems they don't have a retail release for the album though.

Thanks for the altruist favor, Trombe!

I'll be grabbing their special arrangements mini album as soon as I find the way, and also their new album.

I can not wait!

Their special arrangements mini is pretty awesome. It'd be nice if their older stuff was a bit easier to order, though I did notice that their album and latest single were available on the Japanese Amazon MP3, which is pretty cool.

their new album "良い子のための感傷キセカヱ型録(iiko no tame no kanshou kisekae catalog)" will be released at 2011/12/22 (2,000yen)

[track list]

01.人形劇(ningyougeki)

02.ボクゲノム(boku genom)

03.ベイカー(baker)

04.キラワレタクナイ症候群(kirawaretakunai shoukougun)(new recording)

05.猫になれる薬(neko ni nareru kusuri)

06.溜息の狂騒曲(tameiki no kyousoukyoku)

07.ザラメヲリヅル(zarame oriduru)

08.リストカッター(wrist cutter)(new recording)

Also it seems their concept for this newest CD are "dolls". So new recordings will suit this new message. Whatever that means.

Hmm... that's a tough one. Nazca(the shop of their label) usually offers privileges, but I'd have to order through a shopping service. I'll have to think that one over for a bit.

Hmm... that's a tough one. Nazca(the shop of their label) usually offers privileges, but I'd have to order through a shopping service. I'll have to think that one over for a bit.

Hmmm what kind of privileges are we talking about...? I would like to consider all options =3

Hmmm what kind of privileges are we talking about...? I would like to consider all options =3

I'm not really sure, unfortunately. For all their other cds on there it just says "ナスカ特典付き". When I ordered, I got stuff like postcards, flyers and stuff, but that was so long after the release dates that they might not have offered whatever the original privilege was.

Sign in to follow this