Sign in to follow this  
Daggi_X

Zomboy

185501_145057215574693_102956326451449_279056_2856801_n-1.jpg

Remember when Skrillex posted about his hard-drives being jacked and stolen? Well, listen up folks, I have a slight suspicion Zomboy is the criminal mastermind! Hah, no no, I kid I kid. Zomboy, aka 21 year old toddler, is a ticking time bomb in the world of electro-dubstep. I say toddler because lets face it, 21 is a young age to be producing monster dubstep choones.

This UK chap has been coined a prodigy and a successor to the almighty: Skrillex. Once your ears have soaked in a few minutes of Zomboy you’ll soon realize why Joshua will soon be releasing on Never Say Die Records (ie same label as SKisM & Foreign Beggars). His productions feel as if Skrillex & Mord Fustang had a child, and this child – Zomboy – quickly mutated into a next generation progressive-grungy-glitchy-dubstep-zombie. I’d say I’ve encapsulated Zomboy pretty well.

Enjoy this undiscovered gem while you still can because its a matter of time before Zomboy becomes a household name.

bOeuGksCJfk

You should seriously check this guy out! His EP is one of the best releases I've heard in a looooong time. There's not one second I didn't enjoy while listening to this.

You can get a free song at his Facebook page.

Are you kidding me? I was JUST about to make a thread about him and then saw this!

He's great! I think with all the kids liking Skrillex and all and his sound is so similar, he's gonna blow up.

I discovered this guy shortly after his EP was released and I've been listening to it on a daily basis since then!

That guy's BRILLIANT :D!

Glad there's someone else who appreciates awesome music :D!

Checked him out as well and he is brilliant. He's got a new EP coming out in less than a week. Can't wait for it.

R6y3AQtwZ8k

I feel really indifferent from all the samples i've heard of the new EP.

I saw him live a couple weeks ago and he played a lot of new material (which will be on the new EP) and it.. just doesn't feel as epic as "Game Time" to be honest.

I'm still going to support him though.

^ I sort of know what you mean, but I'm going to wait till I hear the new ep in full. When I first took a listen to the Game Time trailer I thought it was good and not much else, but then I actually listened to the ep in its entirety and was totally blown away.

Sign in to follow this