Sign in to follow this  
Guest 膣分泌液

cali≠gari - #

THOUGHTS?????????????!???????

娑婆乱打 - Initially didn't like it, but it's grown. The pizz. strings and chorus are catchy.

東京、43時00分59秒 - It's ok. Ballad in the vein of tsumetai ame/fuyu no hi, but not as great. Still good though, but probably won't actively seek to play it.

トイトイトイ - Getting Dai6 mixed with goatbed vibes. Love it. As per usual amazing synthwork/basswork.

すべてが狂ってる ~あんまり狂ってない編~ - eh. They try to do this multi-voice-replicative-of-insanity song every few years or so, but nothing has come close to hakkyou channel.

Better than 9 and ≠ since it sounds more like 6/7 cali than the reformed cali, but nothing really stood out. Still a solid single.

Only did one listen so far, so initial reactions:

- 娑婆乱打 - Catchy & fun, I like it!

- 東京、43時00分59秒 - Meh. Most boring cali≠gari ballad ever IMO.

- トイトイトイ - You can really tell they just do these B-sides because they have to fill up space. xD Not much of a song, but has some fun/cool parts. Forgettable though.

- すべてが狂ってる ~あんまり狂ってない編~ - Maybe a bit better than トイトイトイ, might grow on me later.

Didn't really like it as much as their other post-comeback stuff, but not bad. Hope they'll do an album now!

娑婆乱打 - Meh. Got a 80's disco vibe that I can't put my finger to and the PV ain't helping to get that impression out of my mind. The build-up ain't that interesting to begin with and the chorus is not catchy at all to justify going through the song. Heard that the song is alot more fun in a live setting though.

東京、43時00分59秒 - Not bad but not as impression as ballads like オヤスミナサイ or 冷たい雨. The pay-off's at the 4:04 mark; the chorus's GORGEOUS. But the build-up's too slow and long and the chorus's too short.

トイトイトイ - Some parts sound recycled from "反ッ吐". I recon this is gonna be their opener for their concerts in this tour.

すべてが狂ってる ~あんまり狂ってない編~ - Not gonna play this song on purpose anytime soon.

Verdict: Not as strong as '9' or the 2 FC released singles, really. I expected much more from them and knowing that "娑婆乱打" and "東京、43時00分59秒" is gonna take up 2 songs in their upcoming concert dampens my mood since their more awesome songs from their catalog could have been on the setlist.

Sign in to follow this