Sign in to follow this  
TheBistroButcher666

☆ ~ F R E E F L Y E R S ~ ☆ Free Flyers Are Free! [CLOSED]

I AM CLOSING THE GIVE AWAY

All those that have sent me PMs I will respond as I send out flyers. However, I may not be able to honor all requests. I apologize in advance if I don't send you any. This is only for FREE request, all requests have been from people outside the US and unfortunately I'll go broke if I honor all of the requests. The shipping will cost too much and I won't be able to eat if I end up paying for all this shipping LOL!

If you wish to pay for shipping I can take those requests. I honestly just can't pay for the shipping on all of the requests, I'll go broke LOL!

FREE, that's right I said FREE! Free for EVERYONE! It doesn't matter where you live unless it's some country the US dislikes such as North Korea. Then you're fucked.

I have way to much of this crap and I need it out of my home, I literally have no place for them! Most of them are for small indie bands active in 2009-2010. You can specify something that you want and I'll see if I have it but I cannot guarantee it. It's just a random batch!

☆ Shipping???????? Shipping is FREE! I'm paying out of pocket because you're doing me a favor by taking them from me. Otherwise I'm throwing them away and I know someone out there would like these.

☆ So hows do I get flyer?????? Just PM your address and I will send them out within the next few weeks.

First come first serve once I'm out I'm done.

IMG_20110829_213924.jpg

~ U P D A T E ~

Despite all the request I have received so far I will have plenty left! Since I am paying out of pocket for shipping I have to keep the weight down on the packages, especially ones leaving the US.

If you want a lot (and I mean a lot like 20-30 flyers) you can pay me $15 for shipping and I will be able to acquire a flat rate box and can stuff that thing full to the brim. Considering most people try and sell flyers for a $1 each I think it's a pretty good deal. $15 for 20-30 flyers?

THIS IS NOT REQUIRED! It is only if you want more okay? I just want to keep that clear. So if you want MOAR flyers than the other guy then please send me a PM and I'll give you my PayPal email. Again it's not required! While I would love to just give it all away the shipping fees will kill me! D:

So again, it's not required to pay me anything this is only if you want a lot more.

I'd like to know which other artists avaiable you have so I can see if I am interested in buying more flyers... let me know :mrgreen:

I AM CLOSING THE GIVE AWAY

All those that have sent me PMs I will respond as I send out flyers. However, I may not be able to honor all requests. I apologize in advance if I don't send you any. This is only for FREE request, all requests have been from people outside the US and unfortunately I'll go broke if I honor all of the requests. The shipping will cost too much and I won't be able to eat if I end up paying for all this shipping LOL!

If you wish to pay for shipping I can take those requests. I honestly just can't pay for the shipping on all of the requests, I'll go broke LOL!

I'd like to know which other artists avaiable you have so I can see if I am interested in buying more flyers... let me know :mrgreen:

I really don't know off the top of my head and I won't be home for a few days to really list all that I have. NEXX, DEPAIN, Misaruka, v(neu), Dog in the pow, Scapegoat and LIX I can confirm. I'm trying to remember LOL! I think I might have some early Lycaon flyers left but not sure if I gave those away already. I have about 200 something of these things and it's a pretty miscellaneous batch of really super indie bands. Nothing from labels like UCP, PS Company, Speed Disc or anything such as that.

You can count on me for NEXX and Misaruka! Don't worry, I totally understand :X I did a giveaway on an Italian vk network once because I didn't want some flyers I received for free... take your time and let me know!

Sign in to follow this