Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-平成維新(heiseiishin) Dr.ライ(rai) new band will form

it is announced at ex-平成維新(heiseiishin) Dr.ライ(rai) session live at HOLIDAY OSAKA at 2011/08/27 that his new band will commence activities in 2011/10, although details have not yet been announced

it appears that ex-平成維新(heiseiishin) Gt.YUKKIE will also join that new band as both Gt.YUKKIE & Dr.ライ(rai) will move their activity area to Tokyo together

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8232&p=158522#p158522

it appears that Gt.YUKKIE & Dr.ライ(rai) intend to maintain new band name as 平成維新(heiseiishin), which is considered as "2nd chapter of 平成維新(heiseiishin)", and further details will be announced at 2011/10/01

SET-LIST at 2011/08/27:

SE

01.キラリズム(kirarism) (Anjyu')

02.Microburst (平成維新(heiseiishin))

03.夢華火(yumehanabi) (Anjyu')

04.Prism. (平成維新(heiseiishin))

05.干戈(kanka) (平成維新(heiseiishin))

EN1

01.縷々-るる-(ruru) (平成維新(heiseiishin))

Oh interesting... Juki should be vocalist~

But Yoshi ;(...

I was just thinking the same thing about Juki. There arent any members of Aigis left anymore, are there?

But I dont want Yoshi to join, since that would mean him leaving Osaka.... Dont want that!!

btw りーた(rita)(ex-Anjyu'(姫雛/hina)) has also moved to Tokyo and kept close contact with YUKKIE & ライ(rai), and りーた(rita) has acted as Vo. of his recent session while ライ(rai) has acted as Ba. of another session...I wonder whether りーた(rita) will also join 平成維新(heiseiishin)

btw りーた(rita)(ex-Anjyu'(姫雛/hina)) has also moved to Tokyo and kept close contact with YUKKIE & ライ(rai), and りーた(rita) has acted as Vo. of his recent session while ライ(rai) has acted as Ba. of another session...I wonder whether りーた(rita) will also join 平成維新(heiseiishin)

Ahhh that's interesting. Good theory :)

Sign in to follow this