Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

new members have joined シリアル⇔NUMBER(serial NUMBER)

Gt.Kei-To(ex-Rouge en Noir-->[arcana]-->SPUN!-->Luzmelt(support)) has joined シリアル⇔NUMBER(serial NUMBER) at 2011/07/31, and new line-up will hold their first live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/08/29

Dr.りょうへ~☆(ryouhei)(ex-Trigger-->Carella-->ZEST(support)-->CRUES NOVER(support)-->ZxIxGxZxAxG(support)-->レーヴェルト(Le-vert)(support)) has joined シリアル⇔NUMBER(serial NUMBER) at 2011/08/07

Gt.MIHIRO(ex-狂夜(kyouya)-->PinkFilm-->Gill'e cadith-->Mudgett-->VARIATIONS) has joined シリアル⇔NUMBER(serial NUMBER) at 2011/08/14

their new maxi single "喝采-KASSAI-" will be released in 2011 autumn, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live at Shimokitazawa MOSAiC at 2011/10/15

their new maxi single "喝采-KASSAI-" will be released in 2011 autumn, although details have not yet been announced

nice news :D

can't wait <3

Gt.MIHIRO(ex-狂夜(kyouya)-->PinkFilm-->Gill'e cadith-->Mudgett-->VARIATIONS) has joined シリアル⇔NUMBER(serial NUMBER) at 2011/08/14

Whuuuuuu O_O He was in a band with Miki from Mix Speaker's Inc (pink film) that's... wow XD ..

this were news I never planned with XD .. thank you for this news that's amazing to know were they are comming from ><

Hmm I don't know any of the new members..

I wonder how their new sound will be.

I don't have high expectations though, I love their old music, but their latest releases weren't that great ><

Yes I agree with you.. I also didn't liked there "newer" cd's when the other members were still in the band.

But I also wasn't that surprised when the members leaving Serial Number because of there music.. it seems like they don't wanted to make such kind of music. Also that they never released there "new" PV's as DVD was a sign for me that something went totally wrong.. I really had the feeling they will disbanding. But they didn't .. but the real.. serial Number isn't anymore.. they arn't the band I loved the most.. now it's a NEW band for me, even with the same name.

So.. I will wait for there new release.

their new maxi single "喝采-KASSAI-" will be released through their official web-shop and at their live since Shimokitazawa MOSAiC at 2011/10/15 (1,260yen)

[track list]

01.喝采-KASSAI-

02.AUTO KiSS

Sign in to follow this