Sign in to follow this  
Takadanobabaalien

Donkey Kong Country Returns

I just beat this Saturday night!

It is NOT intended for children at all. It's WAY too hard.

If anything, I feel it's made for the players of the past "Country" games.

It's incredibly fun.

Haven't tried it since I've not got a Wii, but I intend to buy myself a Wii soon just so that I can play this. Just need to find a cheap Wii first.

And what is this bullshit about it being rather hard? We beat the three old one when they came out and when we were really young, and I know kids between the age 7-15 that have finishied this game without any big problems at all. From what I have heard it's harder than the three first, yet a little too easy. Since I haven't tried it myself I can't state what's true, but from the 10-15 people I know that have finishied it it was a little too easy...even for the one that was 7 years old.

Well, I thought it was easy until the last worlds, especially the levels where you're flying in a barrel is extremely hard. Atleast they were for me, it's even harder if you play the game with a friend because then you can't jump far if you're donkey kong etc.

So I would say it's for sure harder than the past game, but not INSANELY hard, but not very easy either... And when you finished it there's still lots of shit to do lol.

I think if you're below the age of 14~15 this game is probably very hard for you lol.

Sign in to follow this