Sign in to follow this  
Mei

are brand-x and closet child shipping abroad due to tsunami?

anyone knows?

im waiting a parcel from brand-x and am curious whether it's gonna be shipped on time...

*by tsunami i mean tsunami, earthquakes, radioactive rain and anything else they are going through

Yes, I contacted Brand X and they said it was business as usual. I have a package that should be arriving within the next few days.

Is it Ru:natic stuff? P:

She's just filling out the rest of her AnCafe discography.

On this note, I ordered something from Brand-x in January and still haven't received it yet...

I've emailed them twice but no response. I suppose I'll have to try again.

I'm getting worried!

^ that's strange, they've always shipped in time my orders.

maybe you should try contacting them once more.

Yes, I contacted Brand X and they said it was business as usual. I have a package that should be arriving within the next few days.

Is it Ru:natic stuff? P:

She's just filling out the rest of her AnCafe discography.

Even better, it's ALiBi.

Wouldn't doubt it. Or some sort of BeG$TQQ language stuff.

lolwut?

PS: No it's not Ru:natic stuff, I bought the Ru:natic single from the official webshop for the sweet webshop bonuses.

on the other hand, HMV orders seems to be delayed...

My HMV order arrived a day before it was scheduled to. D:

really!!?? =O

Did you order it before or after the earthquake? xD

On this note, I ordered something from Brand-x in January and still haven't received it yet...

I've emailed them twice but no response. I suppose I'll have to try again.

I'm getting worried!

This has never happened to me but I have heard people say this about them. I usually give them a lot of shit as soon as the item I order releases and constantly ask for a tracking number until they're like OMG HERE STFU. I would email them your order information and file a dispute with PayPal.

on the other hand, HMV orders seems to be delayed...

My HMV order arrived a day before it was scheduled to. D:

really!!?? =O

Did you order it before or after the earthquake? xD

Two days before! But I have a friend who ordered during and her order arrived fairly quickly as well, maybe a little bit later but quicker than expected given the circumstances. Did they announce that things would be slow or something?

I got it covered, guys. They responded to my email in less than a day this time, haha.

I don't know what actually happened, but it seems like they literally forgot to send it. But it's sent now and I have the tracking number. It's a bit ridiculous, but whatever, I'll be getting it finally!

Sorry about moderately derailing teh topic!

I got it covered, guys. They responded to my email in less than a day this time, haha.

I don't know what actually happened, but it seems like they literally forgot to send it. But it's sent now and I have the tracking number. It's a bit ridiculous, but whatever, I'll be getting it finally!

Sorry about moderately derailing teh topic!

I actually just emailed about my package and they just sent it out yesterday D: I misunderstood the original email (bad English on their part) because they made it sound like it was going to arrive between the 23-24th but they clarified and said it would be shipped on that date. Dang! Guess I'll have to wait to make my ears bleed from Hikari's wonderful voice.

On a similar note, apparently CDJapan has had some trouble about sending out e-mails with shipping as well. I haven't gotten one yet about my order from February, but I checked my customer account and it said it was shipped with a tracking number. Not a huge deal, but I still wanted an e-mail saying that they sent it out, rather than me having to go out of my way to find out if I'll ever get it or not.

Oops, forgot that I have them email my old account on Yahoo. LOLOLOL.... :oops:

Sign in to follow this