Sign in to follow this  
Pandabear

Nevermore

nevermore450.jpg

Nevermore is an American heavy metal band from Seattle, Washington. Formed in 1991, they are known to incorporate elements from styles such as thrash, power, progressive, and neo-classical metal into their songs, and also makes use of acoustic guitars and a wide range of vocal styles.

Nevermore - Narcosynthesis

The Obsidian Conspiracy(their last album) made me a fan of theirs. It was definitely one of the better metal albums of 2010. I loved the hyper technical guitar shredding of songs like The Termination Proclamation, Moonrise (Through Mirrors of Death), or The Obsidian Conspiracy. Plus epic songs like She Comes in Colors, The Blue Marble and the New Soul, and Emptiness Unobstructed.

I can't say I like Nevermore at all, but Warrel Dane used to sing damn well in Sanctuary. Too bad he lost his amazing a little after little. Totally amazing on Refuge Denied, little weaker on Into the Mirror Black and so on. If you haven't heard I'd recommend you to check out Sanctuary. The three founding members of Nevermore, Warrel Dane, Jeff Loomis and Jim Sheppard used to be in Sanctuary. Amazing band!

Sign in to follow this