Sign in to follow this  
Guest Naru

THE SOUND BEE HD - DOKU

Guest Naru

THE SOUND BEE HD – DOKU

The intro song ‘SYUU’ sounds pretty heavy and pretty awesome and the first song DOKU, DAISUKE comes up with a pretty high voice it sounds a little bit like someone who actually can’t sing, not really nice for your ears. The music themselves isn’t that good to like we are used from SOUND BEE. It’s more a mess then you can call it a good sound..

The third song ‘MAIMU’ doesn’t make that feeling better again I got the feeling like, what the fuck are they doing. But this time it’s more the vocal part who irritates me if I listen to this song, lucky not the complete song.

The fourth song ‘SAI’ sounds pretty amazing but I don’t have that feeling anymore if Daisuke starts to sing and to yell. Next song please?

the fifth song ‘MU’ is Japanese only, maybe it’s a damn beautiful lyric but because I really don’t like how it’s played and sung I didn’t even asked someone to translate the song. So I’m thinking again.. next song please?

The last song ‘Subeteni hikari wo Subeteni ai wo’ is actually the best song of this album.. but even this song I really can’t like.. really DAISUKE what the fuck are you doing? What’s up with your voice? That’s what I think if I listen to this song and all other songs. It’s so bad.. And the music how they play it.. come on guys you can do better!

I really wonder how they can come up with this piece of.. ?

After releasing Hachi a perfect album and there previous work was pretty amazing too but this mini album, just no. Maybe because of the guest Guitar? Jin? I wonder…

No this is one of the worst works, worst CD’s I have been listen to last year.

I did listen to this cd a few times like 10times? Or even more? Even after so many plays I still say it’s crap man.

But if I did ask other fans their meaning they all told me “I DO LIKE THIS MINI ALBUM?? maybe they only like it because they are blinded of the hot visual kei look? Because how can you like this if you have listen to their other works who sound perfect? That’s what I wondering about since I started to ask others.

So my meaning for other people would be: Just skip this release and wait for a new album or single!

For me it was wasting my money that I bought this album. Of course I keep this album in my collection and I hope that their new release will be perfect again!~

I don’t think that CD reviews should be always positive or?

The CD cover design seem nice I only should put up the photo of Daisuke a little bit higher same as the little photos of HIRO and YUICHI.

After all I will be continue as a fan of THE SOUND BEE HD.

I just skip those songs if I listen to them!

Sign in to follow this