Sign in to follow this  
lukrecia

SEBASTIAN X special DVD

It seems, that SEBASTIAN X will release a special DVD, which you can get at their gig.

2/25ワンマン??場者??特典・スペシャルDVDを??プレゼント???????? 2011.02.02

2/25??下北沢GARDEN??行????れるスペシャル・ワンマンライブ「スタールビー??唇よ歌??????。

本公演????場者??特典・スペシャルDVDをプレゼント??る????????り????????

特典DVD??内容??下記??通り????

1.『光????????????MUSIC VIDEO

2. 解説??『光????????????

2/25ワンマンライブ??詳細??????ら。

[2 / 25 DVD Special awards will present visitors with a man! 2011.02.02

2 / 25 GARDEN Shimokitazawa live special will be held by one man, "I Sing star ruby lips!".

Special Benefit Performance of visitors to this DVD now for free!

The contents of the award are as follows: DVD

1. mane of light [MUSIC VIDEO]

2. Explanation! Mane of light []

2 / 25 one-man concert details here.

http://sebastianx.info/news/

They're not selling this?

I've tried several times, but just can't really get into their albums. I would, however, be interested in seeing them live since dd11 has raved about how they're such great/fun live act.

They're not selling this?

I've tried several times, but just can't really get into their albums. I would, however, be interested in seeing them live since dd11 has raved about how they're such great/fun live act.

It seems, that not. Maybe the price of the DVD is included in the admission fee, but I can imagine, that it is a surprise, since there aren't too many things on the DVD. And agreed about the live, their albums are okay, but I guess their live gigs are their real strength, Steve Tanaka said, that at their live performances, they really know, how to work the crowd. I have something simular with miscorner/c+llooqtortion - I really enjoy/love their albums, but I always have a feeling, that they just can't reproduce the intensity the atmosphere of their live performances on their releases. I got this feeling when I was listening to their last release, that it's good, but it would sound so much better at one of their gigs.

/off.

Sign in to follow this