Velle

Facts about Hitsugi (nightmare)?

As creepy as hell as this sounds, I'm trying to find out some more stuff about Hitsugi but his foreign fandom has really shrunk since I last took interest in him.

any obscure facts would be good.

Mostly trying to find out random facts about his childhood or Nightmare's early days.

Even rumours will do.

I'm just incredibly curious. No idea why.

(New to the site so if I've posted this in the wrong place, I'm sorry)

I'm not really much of a Hitsugi stan (Sakito and Ni~Ya are more up my alley), but here's a few:

In an old interview they asked the band where they could go if they had a time machine, and Hitsugi said he would go meet his Dad when he was his same age so they could hang out together. I thought that was a pretty neat and unique answer so it really stuck to me. He seems to talk a lot about his Dad so I guess they're pretty close and he makes his dad sound pretty cool and supportive. 

The first song he ever learned to play on guitar was Hide's "Dice."

He apparently can't grow much of a beard (idk why this stuck to me).

He once mentioned "Varuna" was the song were he felt Nightmare found their sound. But that was a long time ago (Before even The World Ruler, I think).

Asked if he would like trying to be somebody else for a day, who would he like to be? He answered Freeza from the Dragon Ball series and I also thought that was lol-zy. 

And That's all I can think of from the top of my head. Sorry if You've already heard these or if I wasn't much help.