Patrice Guers - Bass

Alex Holzwarth - Drums

Former members

Cristiano Adacher - Vocals

Andrea Furlan - Bass

Alessandro Lotta - Bass

Daniele Carbonera - Drums

Anyone else like them?

This is the only Power Metal Band that i can think of, that really made my Jaws drop, since Blind Guardian back 20 Years ago. I am not very fond of Power Metal in general, but Luca Turilli sure knows how to tease my Affection for epic Fantasy Settings, wrapped in well made symphonic Arrangements and Choirs and with Christopher Lee's Voice in some of the storytelling Parts as Sugar on Top.

The Symphony Of The Enchanted Lands I + II are my favorite Albums though, but couldn`t hear their 2010 Releases yet.

I should mention Luca Turilli`s Solo Works as well, since they are very good too. They do not differ too much from Rhapsody. The only Difference here is that Luca works more with electronic Sounds and less classical Stuff. "Prophet Of The Last Eclipse" is still epic as hell.

This band is so cheesy I love it!!

Their videos are awesome LOL! :rock:

WRQ6thP8D0w

<- Favourite LOLOL

tBOHgvnXw0g

TxdoLFXgb6U

The best part is they're grown men and some how they thought these videos where a good idea!

I have listened to most of their discography more then I would like to admit up till Triumph or Agony. I haven't listened to much after that. When Demons Awake is my favourite song. :rock:

This band is so cheesy I love it!!

They are cheesy, but I love them too. I generally try to stay away from their music videos.

Lol, yes the Clips are awfully cheap. Rain of a thousand Flames is one of the "better" Efforts, but still bad. They should have enough Money to create highly ambitious PV's.

But i don´t mind. As long as they don´t produce Albums as poor as the Videos, i wont complain.^^

They're the ones Megaromania stole from, right?

Yeah. Was there a big fuss over it like when Amentia came out? I don't quite remember.

They're the ones Megaromania stole from, right?

Yeah. Was there a big fuss over it like when Amentia came out? I don't quite remember.

Nah I don't think it as many people where as upset because it wasn't so blatantly obvious like with Amentia haha.

Sign in to follow this