ronluna

D'ERLANGER

Does anyone know the origin of this song?

this is a kyo song from his 1998 album called ZOO. this song was also released first together with kyo's single called BLUE in 1998.

I don't know if this is allowed here or you D'ERLANGER fans are aware of this tiny piece of news, but what the hell.

like a week ago on a BUCK-TICK FEST during D'ERLANGER set, CIPHER announced that they had a special guest on the stage and welcomed DIR EN GREY guitarist Die. Die happens to be a big fan of D'ERLANGER whom he calls his all-time favorite band. he played a solo for LA VIE EN ROSE and then played a whole song, ICONOCLASM.

tiuY-GCYrLQ

Does anyone know the origin of this song?

this is a kyo song from his 1998 album called ZOO. this song was also released first together with kyo's single called BLUE in 1998.

Yeah, it was me who uploaded the video :D

Thank god someone knows where this song came from. It was driving me crazy!

As I'm a new comer, I'll leave you senpais a little gift I just made: subbed Darlin' from Kids Blue 2007:

Enjoy :P

diwDoZBWJqs

Just came here to show the tracklist for their final live in the an ALGEARR tour, including some new songs!

1.LOVE/HATE

2.My lips to over lip your lips

3.月光

4.Rose of Thanatos

5.影舞

6.Crimson Crow

7.SAD SONG

8.Masquerade

9.Singe et Insecte

10.So...

11.dummy blue

12.XXX for YOU

13.LOVE me to Death(In the Air)

14.Love me to DEATH

15.CIPHER GUITAR SOLO

16.BEAST in ME

EN

17.ICONOCLASM(BUCK-TICK cover)

18.INCARNATION OF EROTICISM(Rearrange ver)

Someone taped Beast in Me:

4Kk1SKUYVGM

They're playing many new songs! Hope we get a new album soon! I mean, Bug is on hiatus and everything

Beast In Me is great, and it sort of sounds they're going darker again... Maybe something like Lazzaro?

Hi, quick question for you guys, about the many releases of the La Vie En Rose and Basilisk albuns.

My La Vie En Rose is from 2007, the "Paper sleeve collection". Its sound is very sharp.

On the other hand, my Basilisk is from the 95 release, the "Remaster/Low Price" one. In this case, it doesn't sound as good as la vie en rose, it's like a live album without a crowd.

Are there really noticeable differences between the types of releases, or is this just a characteristic of Basilisk?

I used google translator on this page and it seems to be some differences for the 95 release: http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~kor/D'ERLAN ... t_ver.html .

Any info would be really appreciated.

Reissue of the classic album by legendary visual band D'erlanger released in conjunction with the announcement of the band's reunion! Features remastering from the band members themeselves plus deluxe cardboard sleeve case. Part of a four-album D'erlanger cardboard sleeve reissue series featuring the albums "Basilisk," "La Vie En Rose," "Moon and the Memories . . . The Eternities / Last Live I," and "Moon and the Memories . . . The Eternities / Last Live II."

here is the description of CDJAPAN about the reissue and remastered albums of D'ERLANGER that were released on 2007.

it was released in the fifth anniversary of the label low price "areola" expert lock Victor D'ERLANGER became first of artists, CD multi-old artist has been re-master.

4 D'ERLANGER all titles, including the live version was released at once because, of course, also LA VIE EN ROSE.

It seems there is no change in the jacket itself, it has become something that indicates a low price band re-master. Then, the paper was folded four D'ERLANGER to talk about the new enclosed.

There is only the sound quality is different from re-master. Balance of each part seem to be flat. People who think the rhythm guitar to play it loud and D'ERLANGER is unsatisfactory be. Version is recommended if you want to listen to re-master the guitar center.

while here is the description of BIGLOBE of the remastered albums that were released on 1995.

i think this is a description that i can make from what i had heard

in terms of better sound (remaster)

DARLIN, LULLABY single, 1989, 1990 albums ---> 1995 remastered albums ----> 2007 remastered albums

LAZZARO and other albums up to present may have the same remastering with 2007 remastered albums.

i think this is a description that i can make from what i had heard

in terms of better sound (remaster)

DARLIN, LULLABY single, 1989, 1990 albums ---> 1995 remastered albums ----> 2007 remastered albums

LAZZARO and other albums up to present may have the same remastering with 2007 remastered albums.

In terms of quality, is it ascending or descending?

ascending. their 2007 remastered albums of LA VIE EN ROSE, BASILISK, MOON AND THE MEMORIES I & II lives have better qualities than 1995 and 1989, 1990 albums counterparts. i had made a conclusion based on the music of what i had heard in DARLIN' and LULLABY -1990- singles given to me by another MH friend, your, CDJAPAN and BIGLOBE descriptions.

It seems that Beast in Me is avaible in the japanese itunes (couldn't download it). Also, from what Tetsu said in his facebook, there'll be some kind of broadcast at 11am in youtube.