Sign in to follow this  
Vikash

Japanese Comedy Movies

Heyy! Does anyone know any good Japanese comedy movies they could recommend me to watch :P? And do they come with english subtitles or are they subbed by groups?

Comedy... Hm... Handsome Suit, Kisaragi (it's pretty good. Comedy/Drama/Mystery),...

I would be able to come up with more, but I'm half asleep at the moment :P haha. You could probably find them somewhere on torrent sites with english subs (like Asiantorrents for instance)

Happiness of the Katakuris is pretty funny, it has its moments.

^Watched Zebraman a couple of weeks ago and loved it, some parts are insane, but overall it's a really good movie.

Happiness of the Katakuris

THIS.

THIS! One of the best mvies ever. It's different and unique, yet an easy movie to watch. Just amazing!

Tokyo Zombie is also a fun movie. It's about two (kinda stupid) guys who are hobby martial artists trying to survive in a zombie-infested world. It stars Aikawa Sho and Tadanobu Asano.

(

)

And if you like Japanese TV-(mini)series, I also recommend Kisarazu Cat's Eye. It's a really really crazy and (tiringly) funny little series. It tells the story of a group of baseball-playing youngsters and the various ridiculous stuff they do. I think it also has a movie version spin-off and a second series too (or was it 2 movies?). Also, there's some fun guest appearances from the likes of Aikawa Sho or the rock band Kishidan, for example.

(trailer for the movie version)

Sign in to follow this