Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

hurts one-day revival

They should revive every year and maybe I'll be lucky enough to see them some day.

in fact they have originally planned to revive for one-day in 2010 for several times but eventually in vain due to absence of certain member (mainly Gt.む???(mukku)), and they instead performed as session "??ーシ(hurshi)" with incomplete hurts line-up

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2494

Dr.楓(kaede) will be absent in hurts one-day revival live at Nagoya CLUB UPSET at 2011/03/08 as he needs to have surgery for his traumatic intervertebral disk hernia of lumbar, and Dr.????(naruka)(ex-ClearVeil) will substitute his part at that live

really liked them when they were together, would be cool if they would be back together

THIS.

They were one of my favourite UCP bands. Loved that punky vibe.

according to 真稀(maki)'s blog, Gt.む???(mukku) appears reluctant to revive hurts for one-day, and their revival at 2011/03/08 might be their last time

SET-LIST at Nagoya CLUB UPSET at 2011/03/08:

01.ク??オシヤ(kuchioshiya)

02.negative

03.人??????????(hitodenashi no koi)

04.smells like love

05.地????季節(jigoku no kisetsu)

06.玩具芸事ロータリィ(omochageigoto rotary)

07.包帯天使(houtaitenshi)

08.レクイエム(requiem)

Dr.実(minoru)(ex-SIX-R-->Spooky Jam(support)) will act as support Dr. of 神風CandyLOVERS(kamikaze Candy LOVERS) at Nagoya MUSIC FARM at 2011/04/02 due to traumatic inter-vertebral disk hernia of lumbar of Dr.楓(kaede)

according to 真稀(maki)'s blog, Gt.む???(mukku) appears reluctant to revive hurts for one-day, and their revival at 2011/03/08 might be their last time

WAT?!

Also, they look so awesome nowadays.

Anyone knows the setlist?

I was wondering which songs they played!

Sign in to follow this