Sign in to follow this  
Picokamisama

ハートレス heartless

Was a great band until dissbanding 2010. They didn't released much but their songs gave belief for the new indie band scene.

[attachment=0]30338125.png[/attachment]

Heavy, metal influenced music with melodic touch and Shuu's clear voice make this band one of it's own genre's top. I really liked this band and it's shame that their journey end so quickly. Shuu is now boogieman's vocalist (I'm not that pleased abt it) and I hope that other members will still be on vk scene.

There u can find official site, MySpace and little info abt the band.

LastFM

So if u have hear this awesome band plz talk abt them. : ) And if u have no idea who r they go listen, u may fall in love like i did.

There u go PV and one live:

MASQUARADE

(Cuz I'm not native english speaker I apologies my bad laguange skills)

I love love love this band. Seriously, his voice is amazing, and Rouga's screams only makes it better.

Watched their live dvd the other day, they sound just as good live as in studio.

Just wish they never disbanded. Now Shuu's with boogieman, we'll see how well (or not well) that turns out...

I love love love this band. Seriously, his voice is amazing, and Rouga's screams only makes it better.

Watched their live dvd the other day, they sound just as good live as in studio.

Just wish they never disbanded. Now Shuu's with boogieman, we'll see how well (or not well) that turns out...

I really loved them too and I had big hopes for them. : ( Ohmygash I would want their DVD too, but can't find it anywhere : F

It is great that he is in new band... althought boogieman isn't best choice cuz they had this Pierrot like image. Not sure how Shuu fits. : /

Sign in to follow this