lukrecia

KINOSHITA RIKI & HINATA HIDEKAZU form a new band

20101227_killingboy-600x449.jpg

The band's name will be 'Killing Boy', and the members will be:

Kinoshita Riki (ART-SCHOOL; KAREN) - vocalist

Hinata Hidekazu (Nothings Carved In Stone, STRAIGHTENER) - bassist

Shinichi Ito (HINTO) - support member, guitarist

Okita Takanori (Nothings Carved In Stone) - support member, drummer

Their first release will come under Riki's label, VeryApe Records. The rumors say, that Inazawa Ahito (VOLA & THE ORIENTAL MACHINE, ex-ZAZEN BOYS) will be a guest member on it.

The first live will be at “COUNTDOWN JAPAN 10/11“, but we don't have any more details about that.

Well, even though ART-SCHOOL's last release was a bit disappointing for me, I'm looking forward hearing more from this band!

Source.

btw, Karen's breaking up at the end of the year. I read somewhere that Riki requested a break from the band (through email no less) and somehow they ended up disbanding instead.

http://aionline.eu/2011/01/11/killing-b ... n-march-4/

The newly formed band killing Boy has announced they will release their first self-titled album on March 4. The band, featuring 木下??樹 (Kinoshita Riki) from ART-SCHOOL, and 日??秀和 (Hinata Hidekazu (STRAIGHTENER, Nothing’s Carved in Stone, ex-ART-SCHOOL) already have finished 9 songs which will be featured on this new album. It has also been announced that besides アヒトイナザワ (Inazawa Ahito) from VIOLA & THE ORIENTAL MACHINE, クボケンジ (Kenji Kubo) of メレンゲ (Merengue) will be working on this album. See the complete tracklist after the jump.

01. Frozen Music

02. Call 4 U

03. cold blue swan

04. xu

05. Perfect Lovers

06. 1989

07. black pussies

08. Confusion

09. sweet sixteen

still no samples on their myspace though

http://www.myspace.com/killingboyofficial

Sign in to follow this