Sign in to follow this  
Tony

Willow Smith

It is. I've only heard two songs from her, one which suck and one that is really nice. Hah!

That I know. That's the standard for all forums that I use. The problem however, is that I have never been able to see the actual "x" button bellow my post. Probably because I am used to have it on the top or something, so I never noticed it. And it's really small, and black on top of that. But now I know. Jeez, kinda embarrassing.

I like her 2nd single as well. Album should be a guilty pleasure.

This is slightly off-topic, but what makes you say that the Sex Pistols are not a "legitimate" punk band? Just curious.

I think he would answer something along these lines:

They were mostly acting stupid to look punk. It was comedy. In lots of interviews they were just acting silly because it would attract attention. They were told to. Their attitude was "fake", so therefore, not a "legitimate" punk band.

This famous interview is a perfect example of that:

He later said he did it for the show. He wouldn't give such dumb answers himself.

Anyway, on-topic:

Will Smith should be extremely embarrassed and he is very stupid to let her do this. She has NO talent whatsoever and is being treated like a doll for the music industry.

No talent whatsoever? that's very harsh. She's got something.

Sign in to follow this