Sign in to follow this  
Nyasagi

Translation from Japanese, help?

I copypasted the text from this page (http://jokart-au-legal.com/pc/discography.html) into google translate and excite and there is something about foreign countries at some point, could someone tell me what exactly is going on with it? Does it mean they accept orders from the foreign countries if someone e-mails them? I'm really not sure, all these translating pages suck :/

Sorry for a late answer:

海外??ら????注文??関[email protected]??????直接?????????????????。

It does say you need to email them there and order that way, or at least get information.

Hope that helps!

Actually, as an overseas customer I think you can order from them. You'll need to inquire first maybe about whether or not they can ship to your country? Also you'd have to ask them what kind of payment they could take from an overseas customer (such as paypal or the like). Because for the Japanese customers, they do either bank transfer or cash on delivery (didn't think people still did that O_O). Sorry I wasn't more specific before.

Well, I think it may be difficult anyway, because I can't e-mail them in Japanese, I don't know Japanese... and if they knew English they would post it in English on their site. Too bad I've never seen their stuff on the auctions :(

What's so weird about COD? People do it here too, though they usually prefer the bank transfer, it's cheaper.

Well, I think it may be difficult anyway, because I can't e-mail them in Japanese, I don't know Japanese... and if they knew English they would post it in English on their site. Too bad I've never seen their stuff on the auctions :(

What's so weird about COD? People do it here too, though they usually prefer the bank transfer, it's cheaper.

Yeah, that's true enough. Well, if anything you could also try and use a go between or something, cooljapan.com offers it.

Well, I just don't think it's common anymore lol, COD, well definitely not here in the US anymore. Only seems to be used in ordering take out or something. hehe, so it was just a little odd, but that's pretty cool that you can still do it there and in Japan.

ummm, I don't know how to use this cooljapan site, it's weird... Do they even sell CDs? When I want to use the search option it asks me for an username and password.

Hm, that's strange I used their search bar and it just took me to the CDS, I didn't log in or anything. Well, I'm not sure if they'd sell that specific CD you want, but they can buy it for you and send it: http://cooljapanstore.com/wordpress/substitute_purchase

I think they are pretty reliable, I've ordered from them before.

So is it cooljapan.com or cooljapanstore.com?

I don't need any links to shopping services (I know cheaper ones than cooljapan), I just though it may be possible to buy the CD directly from the band's site, but it seems it's impossible for me anyway... Thank you for trying to help :)

I went to cooljapan.com, I'm such a blonde, I forgot about cooljapan store... but their search function didn't find anything. It doesn't matter anyway :)

Sign in to follow this