CELESTIAL CIEL

GOATBED: DVD and live schedule

By the way... I saw some posts on the FB of GOATBED. One is talking about a DVD. Not sure if this DVD is about the two liveshows from a few days ago.

Well me too. I was expecting that GOATBED's live schedule would stop for this year. but you and me know that's not the deal. Also I was thinking about that the two CDs would be a total different genre, but that is still a guess as I don't own a copy. 

On the other hand, when CD with rearranged live-dists was released and this summer lives were announced as 'this year the end of the single performance', all my thoughts were only about disbanding or re-reforming as BEATGOD... and now im really really happy just because of october two-man with gewalt and december event... aaah. kimochiiiiiii♡
2015 was really productive and filled with really unexpected and incredible stuff from GB, so let's see ☆

To be honest; disbanding was also the first thing I thought. But as I was reading the flyer carefully again I didn't had the feeling that it would be a disbanding. So I am quite happy to see all those activities. I was in Japan in June and was a bit bummed that I couldn't see a liveshow of GOATBED (I left a few days before there was any). Seeing all this news gives me the idea that there is no end to their creativity. And I look forward to anything of GB. Wait and see and enjoy!

it was ART CORE PUNK GIG in jule, i suppose? it would be interesting to see  set-list of this event... remembering PUNK FLOYT, covered rrrrealy hot goth bands, i thought not bad if this time they will do something like this...

btw their liveshows are one of the most expensive, and it also leaves many questions... god pls i want more money to buy everything! And to see every liveshow... someday

I hope his health condition is better than it was in the first part of the year :< the legendary japanese diligence isn't fun when one of your important person doing so many things at the same time...

Edited by DREAMON DREAMER

Yes, if you want to buy everything - while not having enough money and seeing him making more and more new music - it isn't fun at all. You have to wait patiently to get the chance to buy the new music. Health.. what to say. I hope so too.

Also, I must admit that I am a bit late to the party (But that is just me). So I have been collecting old CDs of GOATBED since last year, all secondhand. Not really the way to support the band. 

exchange rate is also quite disappointing thing... 5 years ago one my cd order included up to 10 items, this year and can't buy even 1 cd... the last c≠g mini was paid with tears and blood.

the old cds are rare and nothing bad if you buy them this way... about a week ago i asked shuuj for a leniency, and asked to think about the online store based on official site... cd, photoshoots, even only files will be good... in this case, overseas could buy only files and buy second-hand stuff quiletly... he's not ignoring and always check his notifications, so it will be really, really, REALLY good if they'll do something with our situation :< usb is also hard to get as live-only merch... but i know they sell data if you have your own usb in the case if all usb are sold out...

Last week, online store was finally opened.

https://goatbed.thebase.in/

They are selling only data.
If you want to buy something - you must be an owner japanese credit/debit card.
In the case you don't have it or live outside Japan - use online card http://vpc.lifecard.co.jp/
Put your info carefully and notice that card registration isn't free.

32 minutes ago, DREAMON DREAMER said:

Last week, online store was finally opened.

https://goatbed.thebase.in/

They are selling only data.
If you want to buy something - you must be an owner japanese credit/debit card.
In the case you don't have it or live outside Japan - use online card http://vpc.lifecard.co.jp/
Put your info carefully and notice that card registration isn't free.

Omg thank you for the virtual card part! I looked for something like that but never found it!