Sign in to follow this  
Akopi

Hi there!

Hello,guys! I'm Akopi but on the old Tainted World...

I am so happy to be here,lol o-o'

Hope to get some fun around here,like how...i finished the school,I decide to be more on this forum.

well,that's it ^^

I don't know you, so I didn't know that, sorry! XD They are my favourite visual kei band with Saruin, I love them so much ;_; which other visual kei bands do you love/like?XD

omg,are too many to write here,but here it goes:Versailles,Sadie,Screw,The Gazette,Secilia Luna,Lycaon,Inoran [is not visual kei,but i like it <3]Alsdead,D'espairs Ray,Satsuki,Rentrer En Soi,Unsraw,Deluhi,Oz,Anli Pollicino,Dio,Baelscope and many many xD you can visit my last fm if you want click here

ohh, I know you yet! (and I still adore your music taste btw) I am NeoInfernal on last.fm! Nice to meet you also here, dear! XD

omg,are too many to write here,but here it goes:Versailles,Sadie,Screw,The Gazette,Secilia Luna,Lycaon,Inoran [is not visual kei,but i like it <3]Alsdead,D'espairs Ray,Satsuki,Rentrer En Soi,Unsraw,Deluhi,Oz,Anli Pollicino,Dio,Baelscope and many many xD you can visit my last fm if you want click here

I ? your musictaste!

Sign in to follow this