Sign in to follow this  
SwampMan

[SOLVED] Site is extremely slow or doesn't load at all

I have a problem with monochrome alone, I don't wanna say it's unusable but it's pretty frustrating. For about 3 days now every time I try to visit the site it takes ages just to load the front page and even if it finishes to load, elements are missing like the banner and avatars. It will either continue to load the page until it says the server didn't respond or it will load an incomplete page or just a blank page. Obviously it's not limited to the main page but to the whole site. I've tried several things like dns flush, using different browsers, using them in safe mode with plugins and addons disabled, restarting router and pc and clearing cache, cookies, history etc. Nothing has worked and I'm out of ideas. Does the server hate me or the issue is on my end?

Here's how it looks:

36gBACT.png

eo4MjXQ.png

nnJVshH.png

The second picture looks like JavaScript being disabled, but I doubt it because you've also tried different browsers.

MH should be working fine technically. Have you tried asking any of your friends from your country who uses a different ISP to access the site?

The problem could be the connection between your ISP and MH data center. I can be wrong though. Anyone have a similar problem?

I might have fixed it, I changed the DNS and it seems to work for now. If it starts acting up again I'll let you know. Btw sorry for opening 2 topics at once, it wasn't loading properly therefore I didn't notice it had already opened it when I clicked a second time.

Edited by SwampMan