Sign in to follow this  
Aion

OH WUT xD

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 2454665647

fourth reply says it all

............................................________........................

....................................,.-‘??...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-??...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................??:,........

.....................,?......................................................\,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:??........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....??~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........

..........{.._$;_......??=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~??;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......??=-._......“;,,./`..../??............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-??...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Did anyone here ever play Diablo II?

I remember my brother was told he could do a gold hack and receive double the gold. He was told to throw all his gold on the ground and hit Alt-F4 and he would get double the amount. :spin:

BEST.

Did anyone here ever play Diablo II?

I remember my brother was told he could do a gold hack and receive double the gold. He was told to throw all his gold on the ground and hit Alt-F4 and he would get double the amount. :spin:

And he did that :wat:

Sign in to follow this