Sign in to follow this  
anadentone

[SOLVED] Could someone translate these tweets?

I'm worried about Akane from DID (always have been) and online translators make it sound like somethings wrong but it's mot clear.

first one :

生きてて辛いのは自分。死んで辛いのは他人。そんな他人がいてくれる。それが人間の幸せなのか。それでももう疲れた。また始まった。目を閉じたらもう明日が来ないことを願ってる。そして一睡も出来ずに拷問みたいな時間を過ごして明日はまたやってくる。なんか知らんけど一週間で7キロ痩せた

and second one:

バレンタインっていつよ!!私、明治の板チョコが一番好きよ!

his ameblo

http://ameblo.jp/did-akane/entry-12128914655.html

Maybe someone can do it better than me cus I'm doing this really fast but here's a rough translation.

First one:

I'm the one who hates living. And other people hate dying. Those kind of strangers exists. Is that human happiness? But I'm still tired. It started again. When I close my eyes I wish for the next day to not come. And without a single second of sleep a torture like tomorrow is waiting for me. I don't know but for some reason I lost 7 kilos in a week.

Second one:

When is valentine*!!! Meidai's ita chocolate is my favorite!!

sq_s_milch.png

this one.

* It's a custom in Japan for girls to give boys chocolate and boys give back at white day.

thanks for translating this! his last few tweets worried me as well but you can never trust google translator..well in the end it did turn out to be something worrisome

thanks for translating this! his last few tweets worried me as well but you can never trust google translator..well in the end it did turn out to be something worrisome

I know, I just wanna hug him :(

Feels like he's slipping back into his depression days. His Ambelo post has gotten me worried too (seriously, there needs to be a good Japanese online translator) T_T

I'm gonna tweet him a hug 8D