Sign in to follow this  
YomiNaito

[SOLVED] Name of band or song please!

Hi I'm late but I believe this is just a band with the same name!! The uploader probably just got confused and thought it was NIGHTMARE (the popular one). It's probably an indie band called Nightmare. You can maybe check last.fm or Google to see if that's true. From reading the Youtube comments on that video, it seems like that's the case.

I also noticed how no one commented on this post. It must really suck to be waiting all the months of your forum but no answer! I hope I made you not worried anymore :)

I found this on last.fm:

I'm not sure if this is it but here is another Japanese band with the same name. I noticed how it says Japanese hardcore punk which this video does not sound like. Maybe they changed their genre? If it's not these guys, it's another Japanese band called Nightmare.

Nightmare is a Japanese hardcore punk band. Their discography consists of: self titled 7" (Selfish Records), "Give Notice Of Nightmare" LP (Selfish'89), split 7" with CONCRETE SOX(MCR'91), Be Put To Urge Rise In Yourself 7" (Bloodsucker, 1995), Footprints Of The Wind 7" (Bloodsucker'99), split CD w/ABURANABURI '03, "Early Years" CD (Hardcore Kitchen'05),
"Blood Sucker Years" CD (Hardcore Kitchen'05), "Feel The Breath" DVD (Smash Your Chains'05), Scatterraw CD (Hardcore Kitchen'05), Scatterraw LP (Plague Bearer/Putrid Filth Conspiracy/Hate'06)
Refugee Of Logical Society 7" (Plague Bearer/Hate'06).

Edited by Thorathora