Sign in to follow this  
sakuran

[SOLVED] Ankoku Sekai wa Yami privileges

I hope this forum is ok to post it in, but I'm trying to sort out the details of the privilege CDs for the Ankoku Sekai wa Yami omnibus. The details are given on the AINS' bands websites/blogs, so here is Gossip's post for example. A half dozen shops have these bonus CDs, and all I can get out of this post is "別暗黒世界ハ闇" - another(?) Ankoku Sekai wa Yami, with a different version for each band.

For reference, I got my package from Brand X today, and I got the Kuroyuri to Kage disc. Unfortunately I don't know their discography very well so I was afraid I wouldn't recognize the track if it was a re-recording or something like that, but once I listened to it, the first few notes/melody sound just like the intro to the 暗黒世界ハ闇 track on the omnibus. After that though, it sounds different to me. I guess it's just some original track recorded as a bonus? Basically, I'm confused about what exactly these CDs are supposed to be, and I don't know if there were details/explanation of them posted anywhere else, so maybe someone more knowledgeable can clarify.

If you want to hear the Kuroyuri to Kage track, it's here. I don't want to post it in Downloads or something until I'm sure of a decent way to tag it (right now the track title is just 暗黒世界ハ闇 since I don't know what else to put).

As far as I can tell it's just a different version of Ankoku sekai wa yami based on one of the three bands, as well as a random selected picture (out of 15 total).

EDIT: Havent listened to the omnibus yet so im not sure how much of the song is from the actual song on the omnibus, but it doesnt sound like any other song by kuroyuritokage, if you ask me. 

Okay, that's good to know.

It probably is supposed to be a different version of the omnibus song and I'm just being awful at recognizing it.

For anyone else still confused: if you buy the omnibus from Like an Edison, ZEAL LINK, little HEARTS., Brand X, fiveStars, or Jishuban Club, you will receive a bonus CD. The CD contains a re-recording of 暗黒世界ハ闇 by either Grieva, Kuroyuri to Kage, or Gossip. Which CD each person gets is completely random.

(Access to the file you posted is private D: Would you mind making it public again?)

Thank you both for the help/clarification! The lyrics sounded different to me also (so I guess we won't get official lyrics for these either, hah...)