Trombe

Aldious new album "Radiant A" release

it is announced at Aldious live at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2015/10/12 that their new album "Radiant A" will be released at 2015/12/02 (4 TYPE)

limited edition (3,780yen) will include CD+DVD, TSUTAYA edition (3,456yen) & Loppi HMV edition (3,888yen) will include CD+DVD+booklet, and regular edition (3,024yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.Re:fire
02.THE END
03.die for you
04.STEP
05.Sweet Temptation
06.One Way
07.Believe Myself(new mix)
08.PIECE OF MY WISH
09.Moment
10.胡蝶ノ夢(kochou no yume)
11.Dearly(new mix)

[limited edition DVD track list]
01.Believe Myself (PV)
02.die for you (PV making 1)
03.I Don't Like Me(LIVE)
04.Dominator(LIVE)
05.White Crow(LIVE)

[TSUTAYA edition DVD track list]
01.die for you (PV)
02.Believe Myself (PV)
03.die for you (PV making 2)
04.Deep(LIVE)
05.White Crow(LIVE)

[Loppi HMV edition DVD track list]
01.die for you (PV)
02.Believe Myself (PV B&W Version)
03.夜桜(yozakura)(LIVE)
04.White Crow(LIVE)

01-gentei_small-3-300x300.jpg
02-tsujyooou_small-2-300x270.jpg
03-tsutaya-gentei_small-1-300x300.jpg
04-hmv-gentei_small-4-300x300.jpg

This is the one really good song on the album. The fact Re:no wrote it drives me nuts. How could someone who came up with the turd that is "Die for you" come up with this brilliance? The girl sure runs hot and cold.

This is the one really good song on the album. The fact Re:no wrote it drives me nuts. How could someone who came up with the turd that is "Die for you" come up with this brilliance? The girl sure runs hot and cold.

Agreed. She's so aggressive here.

Just found this. A guy from France traveled to Japan just to see the band. Not sure how this TV show caught up with him. He seems a little obsessed with Sawa. :hyper: Can't help but feel the Japanese had a laugh at his expense, though.

『YOUは何しに日本へ? means Why did you come to Japan?

Hosted by the comedic duo “Bananaman”, the programme features teams of interviewers following close reporting around various locations in Japan, asking non-Japanese people the golden question, “Why did you come to Japan?” Each 1.5 hour episode is packed with surprises and introduces many parts of Japanese culture that attracts foreign tourists , some of which even the Japanese natives themselves were not aware of.

Full video.

Am I the only one who thinks the audience is CG? I know it sounds nuts but if you look close all you see are arms, you don't see heads and torsos. The fast cuts of the video damn near gave me a seizure as it is.