Sign in to follow this  
Vikash

I keel you. <3

Not really, but hi ;P

I've never been here before ;D (a joke; had like 3 accounts through process of this site shifting :P zephry0, zenith, something else)

but there's my real name: Vikash

Nice to meet you all, again :P though Im sure only 2-4 people know/remember who I am

As for J-rock, been listening and loving for years,

some bands I love/listen to: 9GOATS BLACK OUT, Rin Toshite Shigure, Rentrer en Soi, Alice Nine, Mutyumu, Arbus, Kill My Bleeding Smile, BIGMAMA, Start of the Day, TOTALFAT, Dir en grey, the GazettE, Crossfaith, Fear From The Hate, N e w B r e e d, World's End Girlfriend, L'arc en Ciel, about tess, Forbidden Days Rhapsody, Hear From Here, Galneryus, 404NOTFOUND, Conception Complex, ivory7chord, Broken Little Sister, RiLF, THE UNIQUE STAR, Luzmelt, monobright, a flood of circle, The Back Horn, the CODE., Lion Heads, Heaven in her Arms, Galneryus, Libertine, Lillies and Remains, Acid Black Cherry, Without A Name, Within the last Wish, DaizyStripper/Frantic EMIRY, Buddhistson, ACID/Needless Lyrics, Dirty Old Men, The Novembers and many many more <3 J-rock <3

J-rock has been my primary creative inspiration, and I started playing guitar two years ago, recently started practicing violin, and I sing/write lyrics, too

I'm a solo musician atm, making my own songs, and enjoying the awesome work of Japanese artists and other Asian bands and some European/American bands too

I decided it was time to stop just downloading and talk, so hope we can be friends ;P

Also, I'm a dude and/or UFO. Whichever you prefer :P

Sign in to follow this