Sign in to follow this  
Guest lynchisizer

The lynchisizer and his future projects... (searching a band etc. q.q )

Guest lynchisizer

this thread can be closed

This sounds really nice! Did you record it in one take? I'm not a very good guitarist (I can play like 3 chords lol) but this sound good to me. If I had one single critique (which means nothing since I already said I suck at guitar lol) would be to play along to a metronome? Some parts sounded like the timing got off just a tiny bit. But that happens to most people live because we're humans and not machines. Hope to hear more music from you in the future!

Guest lynchisizer

awww thank you so much, that really makes me happy that you enjoyed it *.* yea I dd record it in one take, like I said, it was almost ngiht when I recorded it ^^" well this song doesn't have that many chords either :P hmm yea I could have generated a click track with audacity and cut it then... but I try not to do so because I often ehar that clicktracks and metronomes aren't for real musicians, so I'm confused about this @.@ but you are completely right, we're not machines :o I will work on it that I will post more, I promise :3

Who says that click tracks aren't for real musicians? You have to use them for most studio recordings. At least, in the US you do. :/

Yay! Looking forward to hearing it. <3

Guest lynchisizer

I heard things that clicktracks are only used by bands who can't play their instruments, but I think that's bullsh!t, because it makes easier to play to a clicktrack, because then, one has a better feeling when to hit the notes etc :o

hope I won't disappoint you <3

I think for practice and recording click tracks are good. Maybe for live you don't need it. But people always are too excited to tell people what is "real music". You don't need to listen to them. XD

Guest lynchisizer

yea, exactly :o using clicktracks at lives? o.o I never heard about something like this... ok I won't do so xD

My friend uses click track live just to make sure he is as perfect as possible. He also uses a electronic drum kit and plays mostly electronic influenced music. So if he gets off time it is very noticeable. But for normal rock genres, it isn't necessary. :)

Guest lynchisizer

ah I see o= I guess one is live more as perfect as possible if it sounds really like there is no layering autotune clicktrack or anything like that, if it's just the band :o

Guest lynchisizer

this thread can be closed

Sign in to follow this