Sign in to follow this  
Kiryu999

About "V-KEI Collectors" online store

I just checked out their website and I gotta say I've never even heard of them. But I think you could try ordering something small, and since they only accept Paypal, you can always contact Paypal for a refund! :) It should be fairly easy (I've never done it myself), but I think it should be done in 30 days. So if you keep that in mind (and please check this yourself too), I don't think there's really much more that could go wrong.

The most important thing though: Don't send the payment as a gift. If you send it as a gift, you can't dispute it with Paypal. They are the seller, they should pay the Paypal fee.

I remember finding that webpage years ago, but I realised the stuff is most of the time heavily overprized. If you know where to look a lot of stuff can be found a lot cheaper.

I just checked out their website and I gotta say I've never even heard of them. But I think you could try ordering something small, and since they only accept Paypal, you can always contact Paypal for a refund! :) It should be fairly easy (I've never done it myself), but I think it should be done in 30 days. So if you keep that in mind (and please check this yourself too), I don't think there's really much more that could go wrong.

The most important thing though: Don't send the payment as a gift. If you send it as a gift, you can't dispute it with Paypal. They are the seller, they should pay the Paypal fee.

Thanks for the help! I will try that :)

I remember finding that webpage years ago, but I realised the stuff is most of the time heavily overprized. If you know where to look a lot of stuff can be find a lot cheaper.

They have some old and rare An Cafe CDs and I don't find it very expensive tbh but I agree some of their stuff is a bit overprized.

Sign in to follow this