Sign in to follow this  
Miasma

Para:noir

Para:noir is an alternative metal band from Tokyo, Japan; formed in early 2009. The band’s musical concept is “nihilism??.

Para:noir released their first single, “THE VIRTUES??, on December 23rd, 2009. Their second single, “A forlorn hope??, was released on April 7th, 2010. The third single, “blindness MARIA??, was released on August 18th, 2010.

The band’s drummer, Iro, decided to leave the band after their first one-man show “Paranoid Personality?? on August 21st, 2010 due to musical differences and a lack of enthusiasm towards being a musician. Shortly after, Para:noir added a new drummer to their lineup, Yukino.

Para:noir then announced the release of a new mini-album, “the RED in the monochrome??, on December 12th, 2010. Alongside the news of a new mini-album, Para:noir also stated that they will release two new singles in February and March, 2010 respectively and that they would be holding their second one-man show in March, 2010.

Band Members:

茜 (Akane) - Vocalist (ex. julius)

??-satoshi- - Guitarist

悠哉 (Yuuya) - Guitarist (ex. サルーイン)

相沢 翔 (Aizawa Shou) - Bassist (ex. ZEXER)

雪乃 (Yukino) - Drummer (ex. VANESSA)

Former Members:

≒色 (Iro) - Drummer (ex. julius)

Any Para:noir fans here? I quite like this band, their first two singles (Meciless sorrow and THE VIRTUES) didn't do much for me, but I thought their last two (A forlorn hope and blindness MARIA) were pretty good.

Anyways, discuss.

How did you discover Para:noir? What song of theirs is your favorite? Which release of theirs do you like most? Do you even like Para:noir?

I have high hopes for this band. They sound awesome and singers voice is good. Reminds little bit of Sadie (but honestly I like Para:noir better). I think I first heard the code number [13.] on youtube and thought "hey they sound cool!". And THE VIRTUES made me fall in love. : )

I wish all the best for them and hope that they don't dissband like so many other promising indie bands...

Sign in to follow this