Sign in to follow this  
cryptomayhem

Jimi (ba.) to leave Chemical Pictures

Damn, will have to wait even more for some new stuff =.=

I'm still pretty sad because of Jimi's departure, he fit the band so well. Not to mention his amazing skills... well, let's hope they'll find a goodGREAT replacement :/

He should just get married to a japanese chick ;)

I mean, is there anything cooler to do than to play in a cool japanese Vkband as a foreigner? well thats too bad :P

While I agree that being in a vk band is the ultimate in cool, it's also not all fun and games. It's alot of really hard work, and not just musically. It's OK when you're younger, but as you get older and start to think of the future...

Yeah he has to juggle it with his full-time job

Although, due to my ignorance of the reality, I still think there's nothing cooler than being able to play in a band, especially one like Chemical Pictures

but still, thou shalt not take marriage vows in vain ^^;

I thought that visa aren't anything horrible, too, but when I read his blog post it seemed really complicated. Those working visa, the conditions, the time... he sure has it tough D:

The new bassist has been revealed. His name is Taku, and I'm not certain where he comes from. Also, it appears that they're officially on a label now, called Front Mission. Oh, and they will be opening their fan club, called "Pictures", in January.

Sources: http://http://chemical-pictures.net/ and http://www.frontmission.co.jp/profile/artist.html

release date of ケミカルピク??ャーズ(chemical pictures) new mini album is finalized at 2011/03/23...same date as Zill(Moran) mini album "Apples"

I agree with mad_hatter. srsly,getting visa in japan really that hard? :devilwha:

Although we keep calling this thing "visa", it's actually not the visa that he has a problem with, it's the working permit. He has a working permit and he's staying in Japan, but it won't let him earn more than a certain amount of money outside his primary job. And if he keeps playing in Chemical Pictures, he'll exceed that limit, so he can't play in the band anymore (although the money probably goes back to band fund anyway D:) At least that's how I understand what he wrote in his blog.

release date of ケミカルピク??ャーズ(chemical pictures) new mini album is finalized at 2011/03/23...same date as Zill(Moran) mini album "Apples"

Yay!!! So many releases from bands I like on March :D

damnit, when are they going to make the mini-album available for pre-order?!! D: I want to order all my shit from Brand X now!!!!

Sign in to follow this