Sign in to follow this  
Minami

DANCERS

Hehe.. i wonder if there are dancers on this forum?)  For example im dancing electro-dance for 2 years .. what styles are you dancing?))))

Yay, it's nice to know there are other dancers here as well! :) What's electro dance btw? I have never heard of it before and I couldn't find any clips in Youtube.

I used to do jazz dance for 9 years before I moved out of town to attend uni. Dance classes here where I live now are super expensive so I couldn't really attend any serious groups. I did try street dance at my uni though, it was really nice but somehow I just didn't have any time for it so I kinda just quit it. I used to be the 'leader' of a tiny dance group which consisted of freshmen only but I'm not a freshman anymore so I really don't dance anymore that much :D It would be fun to attend some classes but I'm not sure if I really want to devote my whole free time to dancing anymore.

And if you aren't familiar what jazz dance is, here is a video of our top group in my former dance school. I really love that choreography a lot, I've seen it so many times! They have won many competitions with that particular choreography.

...aaaaaand my little sister is dancing there :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 She's so talented!

9 years! You were very powerful dancer) Oh yea.. dance classes are so high expensive thats why we have a group of street dancers of my style, and we lease the dancing hall for 2 hours.. and training together... its really fun.. we do some jams and some choreo .. improve together))

oh... im so fan of dancing thats why i devote my whole free time to dancing))))) 3 days a week for 2 hours)

yeah .. very nice choreo!!!!!  they made a lot of.. i li ke it..

whats about electro-dance here is a my video from pre-selection in competition and one random powerful example))

http://youtu.be/xtQgLf7Uklk

Sign in to follow this