Trombe

凛(lin) re-recording mini album "Recollection of Phoenix" release

I haven't listened to the whole discography but I love Kisaki's bass.

At least in Metamorphose, after the poppish intro, the bass is all old school, it reminds me of La:Sadie's.

A good example that you can make old school inspired music while still adding more contemporaneous (struggling with a better word here) sounds.

I haven't listened to the whole discography but I love Kisaki's bass.

At least in Metamorphose, after the poppish intro, the bass is all old school, it reminds me of La:Sadie's.

A good example that you can make old school inspired music while still adding more contemporaneous (struggling with a better word here) sounds.

Metamorphose synth intro and the bass line with guitar madness is awesome, but after this first minute, the song starting to fall-off and during the yawning when you think it can't be more boring, KISAKI shows, IT CAN.

All they had to do is loop the first minute with some similar variety and find the place for the lyrics. If they do, they have an awesome and successful song. 

This is the situation for the most of the 凛 song: Break, break, break, break.

Metamorphose synth intro and the bass line with guitar madness is awesome, but after this first minute, the song starting to fall-off and during the yawning when you think it can't be more boring, KISAKI shows, IT CAN.

All they had to do is loop the first minute with some similar variety and find the place for the lyrics. If they do, they have an awesome and successful song. 

This is the situation for the most of the 凛 song: Break, break, break, break.

I think I disagree here.

I love the whole song, I like to pay attention to every instrument, but I would say though that the weakest part of it is when Riku sings "uso mo shinjitsu mo naku soso no kashite ita metamorphose tsuzukete" before the instrumental part before the final part of the song.

Different opinions.