Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Dali live-distributed single release

Dali live-distributed single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their one-man live "りゅ????????????(ryuuseikouba)" at Shinsaibashi FANJ-twice at 2011/01/11

btw they will hold their presents live "ダリコレ2011 winter(Dali kore 2011 winter)" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2011/02/19-02/20

http://www.under-code.jp/contents/dali/news.html

I was hoping they'd release something with their new look.. Wasn't expecting another live distributed though D;

Yeah, I thought for sure there was going to be a release announcement along with the live announcement. If there's not a real release announcement by the end of this month (KISAKI said they would make their next announcement in October), I'm going to be really pissed off. 'Cause seriously, you guys haven't done anything real in two years. Fuck that.

Ltd. to how many copies? That sucks I hope it gets leaked really quick.

Their distributed releases generally aren't limited to a certain number of copies; I guess they just make enough for the tickets sold. And just to be a dick, no, it won't be leaked quickly, and it most likely won't be leaked at all. There are like umpteen live-distributed releases by them that will never see the light of day (makes me miss the days when UNDER CODE would sell live-limited releases a few months later).

And also, looks like they're not releasing any legit CDs any time soon; their new flyer was just posted at UNDER CODE and it only advertises their upcoming lives, lol.

Sign in to follow this