Sign in to follow this  
Original Saku

Fate/Stay Night (2014)

New promotional videos have been released for the upcoming new adaptation of Fate/stay Night, Fate/stay Night 2014 and a new movie titled Fate/stay Night Heaven’s feel has also been announced. The new anime adaptation first cour is set to air this October, during the fall 2014 anime season. Fate/stay Night 2014 will follow the Unlimited Blade Works route. A Fate/stay Night Heaven’s Movie has also been announced which will follow Sakura Matou’s route from the Fate/stay night visual novel.

The anime will be a new adaptation on Type-Moon’s acclaimed visual novel series, and will be animated by studio ufotable, who produced the Fate/Zero anime in 2011. The series will be directed by Takahiro Miura (storyboard for Fate/Zero, first directing role) and will first launch this October during the Fall/Autumn 2014 anime season followed by the second cour which will air next April 2015, during the spring 2015 anime season. The opening theme song will be sung by a new artist named Mashiro Ayane, and the ending theme song will be sung by Kalafina.

Is there any other Fate fans here? I'm so hype for these new series, I have been waiting for this to happen for a while. My body is ready.

I'm not a hardcore fan, but I did watch fate/stay night, fate/zero, and unlimited blade works - loved them. Definitely looking forward to the new series and movie. BTW, that comment video was really informative for me since I never read the novels, and I do agree about what he said with regards to unlimited blade works movie. Either way, I'm quite excited to see what the new projects will bring. :lolita_cheerful:

Sign in to follow this