Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SiM new mini album "i AGAINST i" release

SiM and FALILV are getting me excited. Coldrain already did their thing, now all we need is more news on that new CD Crossfaith has been writing

^ I recommend checking out their mini album from 2012 called LiFE and DEATH. Some cool tracks and not too long (so that if you don't rly like it, you won't feel it was much of a waste of time XD).

But otherwise anything is pretty decent from them, tho I couldn't get into their album from last year.

It was my introduction. Amy was the first song and I loved the energy and then Happy Home became my favorite ballad for a long time

Sounds like they've really done a good job of bringing back some sounds from their older records and incorporating them back into their new stuff for this mini. This is great.

At first listen Pandora did not live up to the hype, but after a few listen's i loved it and its now one of my favorite albums. Same with Fallen Idols and Gunshots. Did not really get into the songs until 3-4th listen.

their new digital single "EXiSTENCE" will be released in 2014/11, which will be theme song of anime "神撃のバハムート(shingeki no bahamut) GENESIS"

Whoa! One of the last bands I would expect to do anime songs. When the clip first started I wasn't sure what to think but then some classic SiM came in too, so I'm eager to hear the rest of it now. Anime doesn't look half bad either. I see its the same studio as Tokyo Ghoul and I've seen that just about everywhere so I'm guessing there'll be hype. Not to mention the title made me think of Shingeki no Kyojin straight away.

Sign in to follow this