girusatoshi89

Yes or no game

[size0][ I should reply to those stuff faster. XD *edit again* ]

My previous reply was that btw:

Yes. Specially when I try doing this "-__-" (with only one underline) and this one comes out: -_-

¬¬

And now:

Yes, I guess we can say I'm kind of in love with divShare. XD

Are you addicted to chocolate?

To doas: And I love divshare right now yes.

To Hakoniwa: to white chocolate yes XD

Do you have trouble with your mom?

Ohhh, we're doing this game with 3 people now? XD

I guess I'm going to do that too, ok? Just because it's fun. XD

Nekou: Currently, I guess I can say that. Not much though... it's more with my dad really.

doe: People ALWAYS think I'm weird. I mean, ALWAYS. I do too. XD

Do you sleep enough?

lol i just started answering both because it became fun xD

and well i may sleep too much T.T i like to sleep lol dreams are sometimes better than reality...

Do you spend an unnatural amount of time on the computer xD?

It is fun. Let's continue XD

To Hakoniwa: No I don't sleep enough >.< I'm always tired. But wait! Sleepines can also result from too much sleep, right? I don't think 6 hours is too much >;3

To Doas: Oh yes. Whenever I have the chanche. Like last weekend. I was just chatting with prismador and other people till 1 am XD

Do you have really good internet acquaintances?

Yeah, it's fun. XD

Here I go:

doe6: unnatural amount? It's already natural to me... XD But I guess I've spent 23 hours on the computer once. That's a lot of time... and I remember talking to the same people for 20 hours or so too... and guess what, we actually had things to talk about. XD

So, YES. I spend a good part of my day here, and my night, and also after midnight... it's really a lot.

Nekou: YES!! My best-est-est-est friend lives in Greece. Which is very sad actually, cause I've never met her and.. I don't know WHEN I will. D:

But I feel just good to have met her in first place. Better than nothing, huh? =D

And I have some others good friends through internet too. Friendship is still friendship, no matter if people live too far away. ^^

Did you eat breakfast today?

To nekou: yes i do have very very good internet friends ^^ and i'm glad to have them =]

to hako: nope i woke up late xD i wish though i love breakfast

are you happy today?

To Hako: Oh yes GREECE!! <333 I have been there once, and the land is absolutely fantastic. And I agree, friendship is always friendship ?

And yes I did eat breakfast actually! I usually don't, and I shouldn't have eaten anything today either -.-'

To Doas: I'm happier now than I was this morning. (morning was the worst in loooong time D:)

I was slow.

Second reply:

To Doas: It's somewhat +2 celcius degrees here right now. And it'll get subzero during the night and then all the roads will be frozen and deathly >:<

Have you downloaded something today?

I wish I could spend some days in Greece too! And in Finland... I have a good friend there too.

doe6: No. Not cold here... it's too hot. ._.

Nekou: I'm ALWAYS downloading something. So yeah, I HAVE downloaded something today. XD

A DVD-ISO I really really really wanted finished downloading today. :D

-- EDIT:

I forgot my question, LOL. XD

Do you like swimming?

Around world trip would be cool. Oh yes.

I love swimming <3 But I couldn't never ever do the same thing my mother does. Ice-swimming o.o

Do you think hot is better than cold?

Eh... Yes and no. It depends...

It's good when it's hot because you can swim (XD) and that kind of thing. But I don't like when it's too hot anyway....

Have you ever listened to the song Hakoniwa by Amano Tsukiko? XD

Yesssssss! I can't live without music! *________*

[size0]doe, I'm uploading Amano Tsukiko's discography, and I'm going to post it here. I'm uploading with the best bitrates I could get and luckly I was uploading on divShare, not MediaFire! So the files are still up. ^^

I can send you links in advance in a PM if you want to start downloading them already. XD

Do you like ramen? lol

yes but usually i'm not violent (in though yes i am but in actually hitting not really)...when i did though it felt so good because they deserved it. =/

Ever fallen a sleep at the computer xD?

Yes... I did. And some times. XDDD

I remember that time I woke up and my friend had written a lot of things and the last one was "...... you fell asleep, didn't you? =__=" ....XD And I only woke up 2 hours later. LOL!

Have you ever been punched? XD

lol

and Nope I'm too nice everyone likes me xD (jkjk maybe everyone doesnt but for the most part i tend to be able to get along with everyone.) it should be known that the person i punched was my sister in a quarrel where she tried to hit me first >_> silly girl

Are you running out of questions to ask? (lol cuz i think i may be xD)