Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-あんじぇら痛(ANGELA II) Vo.西谷陽介(nishitani yousuke) has passed away

電脳オヴラアト(denno:oblaat) Vo.谷口トモロウ(taniguchi tomoro) will perform as acoustic live for mourning of 西谷陽介(nishitani yousuke) at Doutonbori SHRIMP at 2014/06/07

Damn! Just how many more people in the vk scene are gonna die this fast?!

But it's horrible that Yousuke met an abrupt end. My condolences go out to his band, friends, and family. May he rest in peace.

I was away attending my mom's funeral, so I missed this news and only found out a few days ago.  It was such a shock, since Angela II was one of my first favorite bands when I arrived in Japan so many years ago.  Yousuke was funny, crazy, and super friendly.  He did things his way.  He shaped my image of how a bandman should be.  I remember when I was living in Tokyo and they were coming from Osaka for a live at Ikebukuro Cyber...and they didnt show up when they were supposed to.  The live went on, but we (the fans) had no idea what was going on.  Turned out, the band had an accident on the way - flipped the band van over.  Totalled the van, but somehow they still made it to the live house and performed.  Yousuke limping slightly and with coffee stains on his clothes! 

I'm sure no one around here knows who Yousuke was, but I couldn't let this post go by.  Yousuke was a great performer and will be missed.  I regret not doing a simple Facebook search before this happened... 

Sign in to follow this