Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas new album "PHASE 2" release

PHASE 2 is a mess. It can be an entertaining mess every now and then but a mess nonetheless.

That Swing it MV is probably a perfet example of how the writing of this album was done

Ha.... Not as strong as ATWHN

Songs that really stand out are Virtue & Vice and Counter Attack By The Sesame Sized Bodies -

CABTSSB because the middle part of the song reminds me of protest the hero (Bloodmeat) that leads off into an almost deathcore breakdown - I think this song could have been a complete masterpiece of a track but Im still half a sleep so i cant exactly pinpoint exactly which part of the song would need refining but mixin

I get a slight feeling like they didnt know what direction to take their album in but at the same time did not want to lose that core or signature style/sound that they're known for.

Well, I'll say this much.... I enjoyed this album more then crossfaith's most recent release even if FALILV have lost that raw explosive balls in yo' face kinda energy that was present in their previous albums.

Its not great but hardly a terrible shitty effort on their part.

8/10 would listen again....

Ha.... Not as strong as ATWHN

CABTSSB because the middle part of the song reminds me of protest the hero (Bloodmeat) that leads off into an almost deathcore breakdown - I think this song could have been a complete masterpiece of a track but Im still half a sleep so i cant exactly pinpoint exactly which part of the song would need refining but mixin

It definitely isn't as strong as their last album.

Could you tell me where exactly you heard that PTH section? I don't remember hearing it during my playthrough of the album and I'm pretty sure I would recognize a part that sounded similar to Bloodmeat.

It definitely isn't as strong as their last album.

Could you tell me where exactly you heard that PTH section? I don't remember hearing it during my playthrough of the album and I'm pretty sure I would recognize a part that sounded similar to Bloodmeat.

about 1.18-1.40

Sign in to follow this