Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

wonder【Age】plus+ new mini album release

it is announced at wonder【Age】plus+ one-man live at Ash OSAKA at 2014/01/18 that their new mini album (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2014, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their 2nd anniversary one-man live at Ash OSAKA at 2014/04/05

Good news, i have their 3 singles so i will buy it for sure. I was just unable to find their live distributed released on January 18 『♪HappY×SmilE♪』 So i hope this song will be included on this mini album.

What's the point of releasing nothing new, only old songs on this cd. Ridiculous and disappointing, i'm not going to buy this. And i'm sure they are not re-recorded version too. If only they could release 『♪HappY×SmilE♪』 on a cd on sale in webshop, i would buy it, but they prefer to sell again and again the same song. I wonder how much release there is of the song Melty Snow.... one with a live distributed, another with the cd Natsuzora Hanabi, and now another one with this cd. I was expecting 『♪HappY×SmilE♪』 to be on this cd...

^ This isn't the tracklist of the mini-album.

It was my mistake ^^' I'm waiting so much for this new mini-cd, that i think i was confused because when i have seen the cd of 4 tracks, i thought it was the mini album and that they decided to make it a Live Distributed sale. But i'm glad to learn it's a different cd, because it would have been disappointing to have only old songs on this cd.

Sign in to follow this