Sign in to follow this  
otterley_

L'ucibel

So, this is my band, L'ucibel. 
We started about five months ago and since then we've been rehearsing and writting songs, we just had our first live and this is a video of a original song of ours:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBgbRqVBiWw

Song is called "死亡暗黒仮面劇場" (shibou ankoku kamen gekijou) and for this one we had MALICE MIZER and Deshabillz influences, but you may also feel some jazz fusion vibes on it. xD

I don't know if we can be called a visual kei band *lol* we don't really care for the looks but I think our songs are very close to what bands used to do at the 90's, but we have a lot of other influences and we want to use then at our songs. :3
Our main goal is to have some fun playing the kind of song we like ^^

I'd love to know what you people think about our song!

Thanks ~

I creeped your Last.fm and saw you also did a Madeth cover. Any chance of posting a video of that soon?

Unfortunatelly the person has just recorded our song and muyu no mizumi. :\ 

But we're planing to have another live soon and I'll assure the whole thing will be recorded  :wink:

Hey guys, we've got a new video to share.

This is a one-take/home recording rehearsal of a song of ours called "Scent of Insanity" that will probably be properly recorded and released in the future. 
Thing is, theres a lot of mistakes here and there, specially when it comes to my pronounce, I'm working on this problem but in the heat of the moment I forgot to pay attention at this.

All kinds of hints are welcome, it will probably sound better when we record it for real. 

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this