Sign in to follow this  
Greyen

ASHLEY SCARED THE SKY Vo.Kentaro has departed & new album postponed

Didn't see this on here 

Important notification from ASHLEY SCARED THE SKY

Thank you all for always supporting ASHLEY SCARED THE SKY. We have an important note for our fans.
This may sound out of the blue, but today, we’d like to announce that Kentaro (shouting vo.) will be leaving the band.
This was an unavoidable, necessary decision for the band to take a step higher in the career.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience this will bring to our fans and to those who are concerned.
Furthermore, we will have a supporting vocalist for the shows that have already been announced.
Regarding our future activities, we will announce them on our official website/twitter/etc. soon, so please wait for the time to come.

Below are comments from Julian, the band leader.

“Hi, I’m Julian from ASHLEY SCARED THE SKY. Thank you for always supporting us.
Dear our fans and those who are concerned with us – we are very sorry to make the above announcement. Please accept my apologies.
However, apologizing will produce nothing, and I’m sure you cannot easily be convinced of this situation.
The rest of us three will keep going and therefore, no, we will not disband.
What we can do now is to continue creating new music, do live shows, and have you see our progress.
So please keep supporting us like you have always been, and look forward to seeing the new us!”  

And their new album "Hopes "which was to be out in December will no longer be out on the 11th

Our first album “Hopes” that was scheduled for December 11th will no longer be out on the 11th since the shouting vo. Kentaro has left the band and things have changed due to this.
We are very sorry for those who were looking forward to this.
Once everything is straightened up and the band is ready for a new start, we will start sending out news, so please look forward to hearing those!
Thank you for your continuous support.

source:https://www.facebook.com/ASTS.band

Really bad news, Kentaro did a really good job on vocals. CRYSTAL LAKE's vocalist Ryo was doing the vocals at their show yesterday in Yokohama and on some upcoming shows aswell. I don't think he will be the new vocalist of the band but i hope they find someone soon.

Sign in to follow this