Sign in to follow this  
KuRai Deadman

Hi

So, hi, my name's Alex, I'm 20 years old and I'm French.

I'm first loving video games, especialy Japanese RPGs and 2D fighting games.

Well, about Japanese music I like VK from some years now, My favorite bands are DEATHGAZE, Lynch., D'espairsRay, but I like a lot of others bands too like Dir en grey, phantasmagoria, Cocklobin, Fatima, Kagerou, etc.

I don't really know what to saying but if you have any questions you can ask me :)

I was on TW before as Hikari for Nickname.

Thanks and see ya

what are the RPGs and fighting games do you play?

do you like anime too?

what are your criteria for making a band your favorite?

Well, I play to every RPG's I can find and buy but I finish only them if they're really immersive and exciting, with a great story and charismatic characters. My favorites are Final Fantasy VII & IX, Suikoden V, Breath of Fire II, Resonance of Fate (End of Eternity), Star Ocean III, Tales of Symphonia, Kingdom Hearts etc. And about fighting games my favorite are Tekken and Marvel vs Capcom. I played to Soul Blade but I don't really like Soul Calibur.

I like some games like onimusha, Metal Gear, Deus Ex too and I'm a Rockman fan xD

I don't watch really often animes, but I started with dragon ball when I was young like a lot of people, after, I saw Detroit Metal City, FLCL, Jungle waa Itsumo hare nochi Guu, Abenobashi, chaosHead, Black Lagoon, High school of the dead... and that reminds me I love zombies !!

Criteria for making a band my favorite ? I think It's dark and loud music but who's melodic at the same time.

You don't play games such as Chrono Trigger, CHrono Cross, Lufia I and II, Street Fighter and Mortal Combat and shit? Waaaat's this shieeeeet!?

I didn't quote eveything but I have Chrono Trigger too, and searching for oldgames like super Metroid or Chrono Cross and Lufia for exemple but I'm Waiting for money xD I'm not really loving Street Fighter but Mortal Kombat's really fun like Killer Instinct !

Sign in to follow this