aquamarine

Nearly equal

RESET CIRCLE

B

Making of day1.

CHIMERA

Arrythmia

Third DIMENSION

:5.0:First DIMENSION - Despite being an instrumental, this made me really emotional (LOL) and set up the whole feel for the album.

:4.0:TELESCOPE CYLINDER - Simply beautiful. It keeps the same vibes from First DIMENSION so the transition is excellent. Tomo's voice is amazing as well. 

:3.0:WEB - I wasn't really enthralled by the preview, but after hearing the whole song, it's not that bad. I really don't know what to say about it other than that it's decent.

:4.0:Recipe - Such an uplifting song and one of my favorite singles. I love the chorus and the solo. 

:5.0:Dr. Teddy - WOW. LIKE WOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Marvelous. I can't stop replaying it, it just blows my mind. I don't know how to word this, but I really love how you can hear Umi's voice in the background underneath Tomo's vocals around the 3:27 mark. Everything overlays perfectly and it's just excellent.

:5.0:Prey Shadow - This is my favorite song off the album. The intro is amazing and the chorus is beautiful. Can't listen to this without blasting it.

:5.0:Second DIMENSION - Literally have nothing to say.

:5.0:Shinkaigyo no Yume wa Shosen - Mmmmmmmm <3 I love when vistlip goes in a heavier direction with their songs. Everything about this song is phenomenal.

:4.0:aquamarine - The intro is so sad and touching. I really enjoy the buildup to the chorus in this song.

:2.0:Nearly equal - This was previously released as Artist, but I believe they changed the lyrics a bit so... different lyrics, different song name? Either way, I'm not really a fan of this song. 

:4.0:RESET CIRCLE - Another song I like with a catchy chorus. The song's style makes me think of System down.

:1.0:B - I want to like this song, but I just can't and I don't know why. I really dislike Tomo's singing in the intro.

:5.0:Making of day1 - Another great song off the album with a good beat and a catchy chorus. This song was stuck in my head for days.

:5.0:CHIMERA - Beautiful in every aspect. I'm in love with Umi's singing/chanting/rapping(?) underneath Tomo's vocals.

:2.0:Arrythmia - Ehhh... I found it to be alright, especially once it picked up after the first 20 seconds.

:5.0:Third DIMENSION - I can't handle the ticking of the clocks. Just like First DIMENSION, this one made me emotional too. I think it's a great instrumental track to close out the album. 

I wish I was better at typing out my feels for reviews, but I guess it's just not my strong suit. Anyways, I like this album more than ORDER MADE and I really adore the whole concept of "time" they went with.

Sign in to follow this