Sign in to follow this  
seikun

弥叉 Misa - Kogareta ai wa gin no sora

Hi.

I have been looking for the lyrics to this song by Misa, but I have failed to find them. So I want to ask anyone who knows the song to share the lyrics, please.

It can be in romaji, but I am more interested in the kanji version.

Thanks in advance!

Here are half the lyrics. I shall do the rest of them sometime this week (hopefully tomorrow). Done!

P.s.: Ayame uses the most fucking annoying kanji ever. 機 <--- do you know how god damn hard it is to see the radicals in this one? Or this one? 繋

機,繋

今日はこのコが産まれてから目の(生日*) おめでとう (*This is pronounced "tannasue" instead of "tanjoubi?")

何も出来ないけどボウや為に袋を編んであげよう

青い空に機の絵 可愛い手に良くに合うわ

温かそうな『おてて』を繋ぎ さあパパとー緒にお撒歩

ホラ上を見て 坊やの好きな機が飛んでいるわ

曇り空の隙間からは 見た事の無い光が刺す

空が黒く染まり 灰色の雨が降り注がれる

渇く体 声が聞こえない 離れない様に強く手を握り締めた

はば右手には 小さな手袋をした腕だけ

あいしたボウやとアンタを 探そうとしても足の無いワタシは。。。

青い空に機の絵 あとーつはどこにあるの?

空が黒く染まり 灰色の雨が降り注がれる

横に転がるーつの切れ この靴はきっとワタシの。。。足。。。なの?

剥がれ落ちた爪の道標

熱い指先は動かないいなら

最後にあのコとアナタに。。。

会いたい 処に居るの?

意識が遠のくその時に見た

目の前に並ぶ 左腕の無い黒い塊が

きつく手を繋いでいるわ。。。

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

Here are half the lyrics. I shall do the rest of them sometime this week (hopefully tomorrow).

P.s.: Ayame uses the most fucking annoying kanji ever. 機 <--- do you know how god damn hard it is to see the radicals in this one? Or this one? 繋

機,繋

今日はこのコが産まれてから目の(生日*) おめでとう (*This is pronounced "tannasue" instead of "tanjoubi?")

何も出来ないけどボウや為に袋を編んであげよう

青い空に機の絵 可愛い手に良くに合うわ

温かそうな『おてて』を繋ぎ さあパパとー緒にお撒歩

ホラ上を見て 坊やの好きな機が飛んでいるわ

曇り空の隙間からは 見た事の無い光が刺す

空が黒く染まり 灰色の雨が降り注がれる

渇く体 声が聞こえない 離れない様に強く手を握り締めた

はば右手には 小さな手袋をした腕だけ

あいしたボウやとアンタを 探そうとしても足の無いワタシは。。。

青い空に機の絵 あとーつはどこにあるの?

Thank you very much!!!!

It was an impossible task for me.

I just love this song.

Thank you once again.

I have several of their CDs, so I plan to do this for what I have. It just takes about 3~4 hours depending on how long and complicated the song is (complicated == I don't recognize the characters from my Japanese classes). I'm at work right now, so I can't do much till later, but I do own the following of their CDs:

-Desperate...

-Maddest Palpitation

-Trust

-Chini Chini something something

I have several of their CDs, so I plan to do this for what I have. It just takes about 3~4 hours depending on how long and complicated the song is (complicated == I don't recognize the characters from my Japanese classes). I'm at work right now, so I can't do much till later, but I do own the following of their CDs:

-Desperate...

-Maddest Palpitation

-Trust

-Chini Chini something something

Wow, thank you very much!

So far I am trying to understand the 空が黒く染まり 灰色の雨が降り注がれる part. My japanese is very limited, but I think I kind of grasped the meaning of that part of the song.

空が黒く染まり灰色の雨が降り注がれる

"Ashen rain pours from the sky that's dyed black," I believe might be a somewhat close translation. My Japanese is a bit rusty, and I'm also used to using it in a formal setting-- lyrics are bit tougher for me to understand since they don't always use proper grammar and a lot particles and subjects in a sentence are implied.

空が黒く染まり灰色の雨が降り注がれる

"Ashen rain pours from the sky that's dyed black," I believe might be a somewhat close translation. My Japanese is a bit rusty, and I'm also used to using it in a formal setting-- lyrics are bit tougher for me to understand since they don't always use proper grammar and a lot particles and subjects in a sentence are implied.

I am actually looking for a lesson on this thing (base 2 + verb) but I can't find one that could explain the case found in the lyrics (空が黒く染まり灰色の雨が降り注がれる) in case 染まり and 降り注がれる are somehow linked to each other...

Thanks for that translation^^

That's because the phrase in question includes '黒く染まる,' not just '染まる.' '染まる' means to 'to dye,' and '黒い' means 'black.' When you conjugate it into 'masu form' it becomes 染まり. I'm not exactly sure myself what is going on here, grammatically, but I believe the 'masu' ending is implied since it is a lyric.

So I guess a more literal translation is:

"The sky is dyed black. Grey* rainfall pours."

*I used 'grey' here because '灰色' means 'grey' or 'ash colored.' 'Ashen' just sounds more poetic to me :staru:

I hope it's okay if I chime in.

Seikun is actually right with the assumption that the two verbs 黒く染まる and 降り注がれる are connected in this sentence.

That is because 黒く染まり is the continuative aspect which (among other things) can connect two sentences. So the literal translation would be:

The sky is dyed black and ashen rain pours down.

PHMK2's translation is totally okay and it doesn't really change anything but maybe like this it's better to understand the underlying grammar!

Maybe if somebody is interested here is a page on the continuative: http://www.jref.com/japan/language/renyoukei.shtml

I hope it's okay if I chime in.

Seikun is actually right with the assumption that the two verbs 黒く染まる and 降り注がれる are connected in this sentence.

That is because 黒く染まり is the continuative aspect which (among other things) can connect two sentences. So the literal translation would be:

The sky is dyed black and ashen rain pours down.

PHMK2's translation is totally okay and it doesn't really change anything but maybe like this it's better to understand the underlying grammar!

Maybe if somebody is interested here is a page on the continuative: http://www.jref.com/japan/language/renyoukei.shtml

Everybody is welcome^^

I have a crush on the song and the band, too.

Thank you very much for that link

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading the lesson on the link provided I learnt that base 2 form is used in a continuative form. Other site on this same topic says this form is similar to the -te form (but I don't know exactly what the difference between these two is). The continuative is relative to the main verb.

お手紙を読み、すぐに返事を書きました

o-tegami wo yomi, sugu ni henji wo kakimashita.

I read your letter and immediately wrote a reply.

My question is how did you come to the conclusion that 黒く染まり means "dyed black" and not "dyes black"? How do you know 黒く染まり is expressed in present perfect?

My first thought is to translate the sentences as follows: ashen rain pours down and the sky dyes black.

In the example I provided both the base 2 verb and the main verb are translated in past simple.

My japanese is very poor u.u

I assumed it was "dyed black" because of the context it was used in the sentence. As I said, I haven't really used Japanese in about a year, and I don't think we even covered this at all so I'm really not the best person to answer :broccoli:

Ahaha, I think you might be right.

I'm not very good at english and using 'to be dyed black' as a translation feels most natural to me. Is 'to dye black' correct english language, too?  In my native language I'd translate it that way because both versions sound natural and that one is closer to the original grammar.

edit: I just looked it up in an english-japanese dictionary and it's actually translated as "To be dyed black". But I think it simply doesn't matter as long as the meaning and original flow of the words is captured.

I found other explanation of this structure, but how one determines if the action is in process of completion or is already completed (stable and prevalent) is all a mistery for me u.u

Maybe the exact tense being implied is not that important in this grammatical structure...

Could I also ask for the romaji version of the song?

Thanks!

Romaji:

Kogareta ai wa gin no sora

Kyou wa kono ko ga umarete kara roku-dome no birthday*      Omedetou

Nani mo dekinai kedo bouya no tame ni tebukuro o ande ageyou

Aoi sora ni hikouki no e       Kawaii te ni yoku ni niau wa

Atataka-souna “o tete” o tsunagi      Saa papa to isshou ni osanpo

Hora ue o mite      Bouya no sukina hikouki ga tonde iru wa
Kumorizora no sukima kara wa      Mita koto no nai hikari ga sasu

Sora ga kuroku somari      Haiiro no ame ga furisosogareru

Kawaku karada      Koe ga kikoenai      Hanarenai you ni tsuyoku te o nigirishimeta

Kitsukeba migite ni wa      Chiisana tebukuro o shita kataude dake

Ai shita bouya to anata o      Sagasou to shite mo ashi no nai watashi wa. . .

Aoi sora ni hikouki no e      Ato hitotsu wa doko ni aru no?

Sora ga kuroku somari      Haiiro no ame ga furisosogareru

Yoko ni korogaru hitotsu no boukire      Kono kutsu wa kitto watashi no. . . ashi. . . na no?

Hagare ochita tsume no michishirube
Atsui yubisaki wa ugokanai kedo

douse moto ni modorerarenai***

Saigo ni ano ko to anata ni. . .

Aitai      Doko ni iru no?

Ishiki ga tounoku sono toki ni mita

Me no mae ni narabu      Hidariude no nai kuroi katamari ga

Kitsuku te o tsunaide iru wa. . .

*or baasudee. Written as tanjoubi

**I don't understand what he whispers here

***どうせ元に戻れられない- this part is not included in the lyrics but sung.

------

This song is so touching. ,o,

If anybody needs an English translation, I'd do it.

Guest mitsubana

Oh, the Japanese language... Can be so complex... I've been studying it for a while and still have a lot to learn. Interesting song~

Thanks for the Romaji version. I will be able to sing it along.

I have been listening to the song for almost two weeks straight now non stop. I find the band was/is underrated. Maybe they deserved a bit more of attention.

Sign in to follow this